Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote lynch Zara @Melontonin

Even if Hayumi doesn’t claim to have protected Zara they are probably the best lynch no matter what unless something big changes. If Hayumi does claim protection on the invest then it removes all doubt.
The only person I targeted last night was Natalija for reasons I claimed at the start of the dp, but sis is dead so feelsbad. But no I didn’t target Zara. Doesn’t sound like that make much of a difference here tho.

zara being scum brings back dyna's theory from d2.

that the ryu cfd was pushed to save one out of zara - mango - cal.
Even if Zara is Scum, while I’m sure the other Scum probably did jump on the Ryu wagon to save their teammate, it doesn’t mean the ones who started the wagon are Scum. It’s going to be hard to tell from that Ryu wagon imo, since most of the game jumped on it.

zara being scum brings back dyna's theory from d2.

that the ryu cfd was pushed to save one out of zara - mango - cal.
Even if Zara is Scum, while I’m sure the other Scum probably did jump on the Ryu wagon to save their teammate, it doesn’t mean the ones who started the wagon are Scum. It’s going to be hard to tell from that Ryu wagon imo, since most of the game jumped on it.
Also, by this logic anyone who also had their vote on Mango and Cal when the day ended, should be looked into just as much as anyone switching to Ryu.

woof woof

I looked up the rps kid to see who that is and it says he is an antagonist made into a stand user by Yoshikage Kira. Yoshikage Kira looks like he is the mafia boss to me and the rps kid looks like his subordinate. Last day phase Zara asked Rej if he wanted him to visit Tobi and now I start to wonder if Zara got redirected because of this. When I looked up Yoshikage Kira he also has a son same name as him referring to him as a serial killer so now I start to wonder if mafia redirected Zara to a harmful indep.

woof woof

I looked up the rps kid to see who that is and it says he is an antagonist made into a stand user by Yoshikage Kira. Yoshikage Kira looks like he is the mafia boss to me and the rps kid looks like his subordinate. Last day phase Zara asked Rej if he wanted him to visit Tobi and now I start to wonder if Zara got redirected because of this. When I looked up Yoshikage Kira he also has a son same name as him referring to him as a serial killer so now I start to wonder if mafia redirected Zara to a harmful indep.
If I had to guess. Kira’s dad is cult leader and the people he recruited start as Town and are cult candidates. Kira himself is probably a SK. I assume that’s what most of us are theorizing at this point.

It is possible that Zara got redirected, but when factoring in a very shady N1, Zara looks pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.