Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShinmenTakezo
Two characters fighting almost over 2Hours. First one Marco alone vs King and Queen.
And since that against King alone. And we just see one single fight scene where King take two hits.
Doffy get defeated less the 1hour as example to show how much time since that pass. @Sentinel isn't wrong, Marco take hits offscreen too, why not King too?

My two reasons for saying this, and I’m not hating on Zoro, but I usually don’t bring it up cause they always jump on my ass trying to attack me for it Lol
Anyways, two reasons:

1- We know for a FACT Kuma was testing them only for loyalty and is not planning on killing Zoro, but rather terrorize them to see if they will betray Luffy… plus he’s a Rev member… no logical sense in trying to kill Zoro.

2- The next time Zoro and Kuma met on Saboady. Their dialog was:
- Kuma: So, you’ve survived, Roronoa
- Zoro: Thanks to your mercy…

Zoro knows deep down that Kuma showed mercy and had he used ALL of Luffy’s pain, Zoro would have died as he threatened him

"...trustworthy men who got Luffy's back"? I never denied that. As I said, wings are a very weird way to describe Zoro, unfitting.
If he meant men who got Luffy's back, he had plenty of other words to use - pillars, backbone, arms and so on... Wings tho? ...
Again that's Stephen... The kanji is the damn same as for wings. But what am I even debating.

@ShinmenTakezo
Two characters fighting almost over 2Hours. First one Marco alone vs King and Queen.
And since that against King alone. And we just see one single fight scene where King take two hits.
Doffy get defeated less the 1hour as example to show how much time since that pass. @Sentinel isn't wrong, Marco take hits offscreen too, why not King too?
I remember back when a certain crowd used Marco not being able to KO king and Queen as "proof" that Marco had Weak AP

It can't be that King and Queen have great endurance and durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.