Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and that image shows it king takes little damage after being attacked twice while queen got attacked once and has a massive wound on his face
Thats Queen right at the start of the next chapter, not even a scratch :suresure:

King got stomped by Marco so hard that Marco had time to come to hold Queen's neck while King got offscreened
:phoenixmarco::cantseeme: :cantseeme:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

After King prepare yourselves :finally:
Oda will do everything he can to make it look like it is not happening but we know it is coming. :goyea:
I called it guys Zorotards are claiming Hybrid King is equal to Kaido and guess was!! only cuz Zoro is facing him!! Imagine if it was Sanji vs King
it wouldn’t have happened at all lol :gokulaugh:
King isnt equal to Kaido but he might as well put up a better fight against Zoro than Kaido did, lmao.

@Garps tekkai I remember reading about how in the Ace Novel Ace fought Jinbei for 5 days before mastering Haki while Jinbei had already mastered it. So Jinbei had both Haki and Fishman Karate yet had a draw to a Hakiless Logia. And now we know that Ace fought an advanced Haki User in Yamato too to a stalemate before learning Haki under Whitebeard's training . He did all of this through physical strength and DF mastery alone

Yet Haki is seen as a "magic win button" by the fandom

I can understand why you can get so annoyed with these morons now

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Thats Queen right at the start of the next chapter, not even a scratch :suresure:

King got stomped by Marco so hard that Marco had time to come to hold Queen's neck while King got offscreened
:phoenixmarco::cantseeme: :cantseeme:
yeah queen got zoan regeneration, what a shock:kayneshrug: and queen was so trash marco felt king was the opponent who was worth a damn and just left king to the fodders down below

Status
Not open for further replies.