Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't any headcannon involved in the amount of emphasis and hype Oda has placed around Roger and Whitebeards strength.

The only head cannon is that of placing Rayleigh or anyone else on their level, when Oda has never done such a thing.

And what the hell does Zoro have to do with anything? I literally said in a previous post if the cap for Top Tiers is 100, then Rayleigh would be 100, but Roger and Whitebeard were a cut above the rest, and would be 120, because they were a cut above the rest, as per how Oda portrays them. So you can go somewhere else with your bullshit in thinking everything is an anti Zoro agenda.

Again ain't arguing for or against you. Simply asked you to show PROOF of what you state. Since you cannot do so it means it's silly to make certain statements until we are told or shown otherwise

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
No clown queen got attacked with a Shockwave whiles he was tryna attack the fodder . Got kicked into the building and as he wakes up Marco attacks him against sending him flying
we are talking about this chapter mate, don't butt in conversations you know nothing about

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Thats because Queen had more important things to do against the Alliance, cuz Marco's massage wasn't worth the time and King thought he could deal with it.
:funky:
The first attack King hits on Marco was due to Marco being busy with Queen :suresure: :kawak: :kawak:
good point, king was the only one who could land an attack, even chopper could dodge that lase after all:kayneshrug:

Sanji = wing
Zoro = king

For real i don't see how oda is gonna find a way to make diable jumb compare with ACoC.

I guess zoro vs king will be haki focused, while sanji vs queen is science themed.

Science can never beat haki, especially when the technology that created sanji and queen is decades behind in developement compared to the current sophisticated inventions of vegapunk aka SSG that can rival the yonko.

And what even is your point? We all know the pacing is slow af, stop whinning, every week is the same shit, some random ass complaining about the pacing being too slow, but everytime the same random asses still here or in reddit, twitter or warever complaining over the same shit every week, go read and discuss boruto or some other shit if you think Naruto is that much better. If you gonna try to bash the series at least bring some proper examples instead of trying to compare it to some shit ass manga.
They never learn...
I absolutely hate Boruto/Burrito to my guts, yet I don't go and rant on narutoforums all day how bad the manga is or read it in the first place. Also, it's ironic putting Naruto as an example here considering of its ridiculous fillers...

Haven't you read the chapter where he used Asura against Kaido and still got beaten so hard. He coudn't even put Kaido down like Luffy did with just one punch. Zoro then did something really smart, he left the battle :doffytroll:

I don't think so :wellwell:
Yes, because we all know the most important thing when it comes to fighting a character like Kaido, someone has near invincible body, is being able to knock them down. It's irrelevant if Luffy's attacks cause little damage to Kaido. I can't wait to see Luffy knock him down 100 more times that cause about the same amount of damage Kaido received from the Scabbards.

The sad part is Luffy, with his new strength and growth, still hasn't caused more damage then Zoro did with asura mode, who is heavily injured and low on energy.

ZKK is it going anywhere. Zoro fighting King will used to allows Zoro to grow stronger so he can kill Kaido.

sweet jesus, you are not very bright:lawsigh:
No clown stop fucking tryna lie ..my comment was on the fuck that you said king took more attacks than queen . Including the knee . And I tried correcting you on that
But for some reason you just sit here and fucking cap . By the way the chapter is 1006 . Maybe you should start rereading peroroncino

Sanji = wing
Zoro = king

For real i don't see how oda is gonna find a way to make diable jumb compare with ACoC.

I guess zoro vs king will be haki focused, while sanji vs queen is science themed.

Science can never beat haki, especially when the technology that created sanji and queen is decades behind in developement compared to the current sophisticated inventions of vegapunk aka SSG that can rival the yonko.
I actually expect Sanji to get lineage factor related powers in the future, which was researched on by Vegapunk and Judge together.

I dont think he is... The story shows him swinging a sword that has its own gimmick and Zoro is trying to get used to it...
After that training, the sword still does what the sword does and Zoro is no different, he changed in no way.
The difference is Enma gathering haki cloud vs it not gathering haki cloud, a little bit more AP bcs of the sword, not bcs of Zoro.

Another difference is fire cutting, useful when facing the fire, useless when there is no fire, nothing but circumstantial convenience...
There is no confirmation about him not being able to attack that far, he wanted to KO Pica and he needed to get close to him because he cannot corner him from half a country away... There is no CoC-specific effect, Oda is just teasing it for future use.

The only difference between FMI Luffy and post WCI Luffy, after several extreme diffs is FS which he cant even use properly and Zoro without a single extreme diff is supposed to be significantly different? Like hell, I dont know why you buy into that... Zoro was always strong, he isnt inventing gears and learning hakis every arc, he isnt ineffective like Luffy...
Bro i am not debating facts of the story. He literally says he getting stronger after mastering it. I never said he wasn't always strong, i said he stronger now.

No they get stronger every arc also stated in the story. Which is why Zoro brings out fire cutting.

Status
Not open for further replies.