Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said they do not count. Stop lying, and Zoro fought the Yonkous for 20 chapters it wasn't a skirmish. Zoro also not going mud diff with no freaking flying 6 lmao franky looks fine to me. Robin was high to extreme. Sge was falling over after. Franky looks fine. Jenbei had a Mid diff with a scrub. Lmao
That's what you said. According to your logic 20 chapters or 1 chapter means nothing because it isn't a main matchups nor full 1 v 1 fight. So don't start backtracking now with a new cope. According to you, Zoro's feats vs Kaido and Big Mom do not count.

Zoro and Drake vs Apoo says otherwise. Franky got his strongest form destroyed and survived by escaping. He also used 3 ultimate attacks.
Funnily enough WW was the only one to show haki compared to Sasaki and Maria.

If Hawkins can't even take on Killer in a fair fight, needing to use hostages to stand a chance at winning, then imo Killer is easily commander level. Hawkins is, at worst, YC4 tier. Even with all his Ls, I find it hard to compare him to some of the weaker tobi roppo. After all, Zoro did compliment his strength.
You’re assuming Hawkins thinks he “needs” to do this to win though. Hawkins could think he’d most likely win regardless, but doing this increases his chances even more, so might as well go with it

That's what you said. According to your logic 20 chapters or 1 chapter means nothing because it isn't a main matchups nor full 1 v 1 fight. So don't start backtracking now with a new cope. According to you, Zoro's feats vs Kaido and Big Mom do not count.

Zoro and Drake vs Apoo says otherwise. Franky got his strongest form destroyed and survived by escaping. He also used 3 ultimate attacks.
Funnily enough WW was the only one to show haki compared to Sasaki and Maria.
No i didn't say that lol go reread my post. Cause it seems you didn't. Zoro fought them for 10 chapters. Thsts not a skirmish.

Franky literally looks thr sane damage wise has Jenbei. He is fine and BM shouwed poison and Sasaki good sword skills. Whats your point. WW is the strongest F6 but thats not saying much. He went mid with a scrub. Your best bet now is hoping to god Sanji gets help

Status
Not open for further replies.