Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some clarification that may be interesting, posted by Redon in Pirateking as I translate to English:

In the context of another user saying that Marco refers to Zoro as hanagata when he enters the battle, Redon corrects:

"You are assuming something that the Spoiler does not say. You have assumed that that term refers to Zoro, even though we have an image in which Zoro and Sanji attack at the same time which we know 100% that it is from the end of the chapter".

Take it as you want, hope it's relevant information.

Source.
Hanagata means main actor right? :funky:

I wonder of Sanji will unleash Hell memories on Queen before using the Raid suit.
Hell memories = Jinbei's ultimate attack which sent Skinny Big Mom flying.

I think that should do significant damage to Queen compared to how normal DJ attacks are hurting Queen

You are buying into words and get fooled because of it. I pay attention to actions and see how things really are...
No... That time when it was said, was because EL PUs came out of nowhere...
You literally have Luffy's path from FMI to Wano and the only difference is FS from WCI, lol...
Considering gradual development luffy's arnament got a considerable boost

but care to elaborate what are yall arguing about?

Was it a main matchup? No
Was it a one v one ? No.
10 chapters or 1 chapter does not determine what a skirmish is.
Marco has been fighting King for multiple chapters...it is still a skirmish.

Because Franky was in his strongest form. Lol comparing poison and sword skill to Haki.
Yeah keep coping. After you expected Jinbei to have a hard time with WW you now claiming he's a scrub...just shows the agenda.
After Franky used his strongest form and 3 ultimate attacks to finish his opponent , you claim it is a mid diff.
Guess Luffy and Nami vs Cracker was also a mid diff because Luffy and Nami were fine after the 11 hour fight
1.huh When did i say anything about main matchup. Lol ot wasn't a skirmish
2. Jenbei blocks a weaken BM but still gets sent flying. Than pushed big mom did no damage. Then ran away and almost died to Prometheus. Thsts literally it. Lol He blocks Akainu no name attack, runs awY and grts bodied. Thats it.
3. Idc if Franky was in his strongest form He us fine afterwards just like Jinbei. I expected a high diff instead it wad a mid diff. Wiw huge difference. I always had jinbeu winning.
4. I said its basically the sane, Franky has the sane amount of damage. Jinbei definitely stronger than Franky. He ain't Zoti abd Sanji tho. Lmao

2. Jenbei blocks a weaken BM but still gets sent flying. Than pushed big mom did no damage. Then ran away and almost died to Prometheus. Thsts literally it. Lol He blocks Akainu no name attack, runs awY and grts bodied. Thats it.
Those are still his best feats. No amount of mental gymnastics change that.

3. Idc if Franky was in his strongest form
Literally proving my point. You don't care because it renders your point moot.
Post automatically merged:

Queen will probably tank it
Highly doubtful. Queen has bleeding to normal DJ attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.