Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papazuki came out of his fight against WB with only minor bleeding. :brootea:

WB came out of his fight against Papazuki with no internal organs, half blind, half deaf, half a brain, and half dead. :luffydab:

Remind me again how WB is not low diffed? :emohiyo:
Papazuki was getting dizzy and was fatigued..he even says that he's no well before taking on the commanders

Why is sanji kicking queen in the back by the way? Was queen trying to attack zoro or marco? Also this is what the 3rd or 4th sneak attack sanji lands on him?
Bruh Its not a sneak at this point if its happening 3-4 times. Theres literally 4 different panels of Queen getting kicked in the face........
Its getting a bit ridiculous, At some point Queen has to take accountability.

- It's barely one page long. Just a few panels of Sanji trying to dodge them and in the end getting hit.
- Oda's trash continuity.
- Zoro and Sanji.
- ?
- Yes.
Got you, fam.
- One page? :josad: :josad: 2 its good :stealthblack:
-Top Tier pacing
-Probably
-Something special, like a sword attack from Queen, something with lasers, maybe King used a new move with his sword?
-I hope so
Conclusion: It can be kinda mid

You mean where he made akainu crap himself with his presence and then bet the maganu shit out of him?
Even with a sneak attack WB still lost half his head.

If you replace Akainu with Shanks or Blackbeard, and have an enraged Whitebeard hit them in the head from behind with an island level attack, they’d go down even faster than Akainu. If a random sea king can take off Shank’s arm when he’s turned around, the attack Whitebeard hit Akainu with would literally kill him.

Bruh Its not a sneak at this point if its happening 3-4 times. Theres literally 4 different panels of Queen getting kicked in the face........
The ROTISSERIE was picked by Queen but sanji was quick so ot ain't a sneak seeing how far sanji came from literally declaring his presence breaking through a wall screams DIIIAABLEE JAMBE.. and no wa queen didn't pick that up.
Post automatically merged:

I have spoiler:
Sanji fainted because queen kissed him
sanji has the best endurance on the planet confirmed.

I have spoiler:
Sanji fainted because queen kissed him
sanji has the best endurance on the planet confirmed.

Ancient Zoans in general are so Durable that they allowed themselves to be hit due to being used to attacks not affecting them. Remember that Pero's Candy arrows didn't even affect Queen's skin.

They didn't have similar situations. You are the one ignoring context.
Franky got his strongest form destroyed and used 3 ultimate attacks. Jinbei on the otherhand used non.

You are the one showing double standards. You claim you don't care what Franky did because he was fine yet when it comes to applying the same logic to Luffy and Nami ,vuou come up with...but but but CoNtExT

He was stationary when he transformed. Speed is relevant with distance. So it will only be relevant if Sanji is attacking Queen from a distance
All i am simply stating is Franky has the same amount of damage. You seem butthurt by thst statement.

Yea i don't care, he fine just like Jinbei is fine. Robin needs help walking. Like i said Jenbei is stronger, but he was put in similar situations has franky they both cane out looking similar. His kicks get faster too.

Status
Not open for further replies.