Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
In the first 1000 chapters, the comparison between Luffy and Zoro is completely a
just because you dont see or you dont want to see the parallels doesnt mean they dont exist lmfaoo.

gimmick uno. i aint jobless enough to list down every luffy/zoro parallel in the last 1000 chapters to you but if you really wanna read there are atleast 10 threads on it in this very platform.

Lots of things, Queen has pretty decent overall strength feats.

King best feat is kicking a boat and hitting Marco with Queen's help, even getting beaten by Marco their portrayal is similar, so whatever you think about Queen, applies to King

If you want to talk about their personalities, then its another story

Things may change a bit on this chapter depending on what King and Queen does, but in general thats it
where are your arguments? you just say he's impressive without giving some example. We may have seen it more than King but level feat there is nothing at all

+ you do the same with queen, just because he's Sanji's opponent you make him look like a power monster

Chinjao also has COC, but he was punched in the head by Luffy
Do you know why Zoro can only go to the roof gang fight? Now you can only fight the king who was despised by Zoro fans? Because he is different from Luffy, he is just Luffy's subordinate
So now we’re moving the goal post.

Let’s stay on topic, this is your argument.
Zoro's fanatics also hate to compare Sanji and Zoro. Aren't they fighting disasters together?
Chinjao has nothing to do with this.

This is why Sanji cannot be compared to Zoro you had to go and pull another conquer not a Sanji feat.

And to add insult to injury Chinjao isn’t a adv CoC user (that we know of) only Luffy and Zoro have shown this, you’re precisely proving my point.

Huh? Marco, Jozu, Ace, Vista, Katakuri, Cracker, King, and Jack are all more impressive than Queen in the series.

Marco: Self-explanatory.
Jozu: Blocked Mihawk's attack, lifted a mountain, and stalled Aokiji decently until he got distracted.
Ace: Gave BB a good fight and did decently against Aokiji until his temper lucked out against Akainu.
Vista: Stalled Mihawk.
Katakuri: Self-explanatory.
Cracker: Stalled G4 Luffy for 11 hours despite Luffy having had help from Nami.
King: Neg diffed the BMP, one-shot Cook twice and took down Marco.
Jack: Stalled the dukes for 5 days, destroyed a country, and stalled Asura.

Meanwhile, Queen:

- Spirit-breaking torture? Instead gave Luffy and Kidd a training ground.
- Lucked out against Big Mom after getting two-shot.
- Sacrificed Apoo and many members of his crew for a stupid ice oni game, that was later thwarted by Chopper, hurting Queen's own crew's chances to win the raid in the process.
- Got disarmed effortlessly by The Grandmaster with a single slash, losing his main weapon and getting humiliated in front of everybody in the process.
- Got his own crew to betray him mid-war by being too big of an asshole. Showing no leadership whatsoever.
- Is being clowned by Cook, to the point where Cook got in three sneak attacks against him already while he is yet to damage Cook.

The only one less impressive than Queen is literally Smoothie, but this is obviously nothing to brag about.
Yeah bro, Zolo Piece is always wild, keep going with these great takes :suresure:

just because you dont see or you dont want to see the parallels doesnt mean they dont exist lmfaoo.

gimmick uno. i aint jobless enough to list down every luffy/zoro parallel in the last 1000 chapters to you but if you really wanna read there are atleast 10 threads on it in this very platform.
No, Zoro can't compare with Luffy in terms of status or defeated opponents. Please find out this

where are your arguments? you just say he's impressive without giving some example. We may have seen it more than King but level feat there is nothing at all

+ you do the same with queen, just because he's Sanji's opponent you make him look like a power monster
I already gave, not my fault if you can't read :kobeha:

So now we’re moving the goal post.

Let’s stay on topic, this is your argument.

Chinjao has nothing to do with this.

This is why Sanji cannot be compared to Zoro you had to go and pull another conquer not a Sanji feat.

And to add insult to injury Chinjao isn’t a adv CoC user (that we know of) only Luffy and Zoro have shown this, you’re precisely proving my point.
When I found out who also had COC, you said you couldn't compare:kayneshrug:
We'll talk about Zoro when he has the same status as Luffy and defeats the same enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.