Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Luffy : Bounty 1.5 billion still couldn't able to scratch kaido , kept taking L and was knocked out thrice already even after his fights with cracker and katakuri. :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Zoro : Bounty 320 million beries (almost 5 times lesser than luffy's) fought killer last time then he intimidated a f*cking YONKO having bounty over 4.6 billions beries and scars him which no one could do in the last 20 years ( not even other yonkos or admirals) .
:finally::finally::finally::finally:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Look at some people here saying that Chrono is a Zoro fan:shame::shame::cantseeme:
bruhh i do that a lot just to bait reactions from new sanji fans. will be insane when they call him a delusional zoro fan :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Hating and projecting on the 🐐
luffy >~ zoro > sanji is what oda has tried to portray at multiple instances throughout the story. not my problem if yall believe zoro = sanji.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I'm going to have to reread the last half dozen chapters. The pace has been lightning fast, at least by this arc's standards. This 15 minutes till destruction exasperate that. Oda's adhering closely to the final phase of "Ha" in Johakyu.

It's finally settled. Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen are official. I have to say, Oda did a pretty good job of throwing curveballs against fairly obvious pairings.

Zoro operating at peak performance.

:amazing:

He looks so much fiercer with his upper robe off, combined with the bandanna.

And Sanji's splits. You'd almost think he ate a replica of the Gomu Gomu. Despite all the yoga, I'll never achieve that level of flexibility.

It's great to finally see these two have a meaningful moment together, fighting side by side. People underrate the level of trust Zoro and Sanji have for each other. They aren't the best of friends, but they are brothers. Brothers don't always get along, but they know one and another better than almost anyone. And Zoro and Sanji know what the other is capable of, which fuels their trust in the other. And as crewmates, they have a common goal: using their strength to face any obstacle that's in their captain's way.

The scene is very organic and so are the countless others. Just coz a biased fanbase doesn't like it doesn't mean it's not good writing
It is not, because the reason Sanji « fainted » is only to make a parralel with Zoro not because it is relevant. Sanji « fainting » is irrelevant to the story, it has no consequences. If something irrelevant to the story and with no consequences happens to create a specific scene, the scene is forced.

The fact that a biased fanbase love it, does not make it good writting.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So you are telling me that Oda made Sanji « fainted » only to have him « come back » in the same time than Zoro, to make Marco call them « emerging stars » because they « raise » at the same time?
i dont think its about raising at the same time.

the word play is "rising stars" vs "the all stars" of the beast pirates. ookanban/lead performer/all stars is what the yonko commanders are called in the beast pirates.

i think that's the wordplay. this has nothing to do with zoro = sanji (which is just BS) though.

Theres info going around...

Some fan asked Oda about this "we understood that Zoro is ten times stronger than Luffy now, and as popular as Luffy in the last poll, so are you going to kill Luffy soon and make Zoro the main character?"

Oda said "Zoro is the main character, soon Luffy and Zoro will have a big fight, and zoro will leave the crew to go solo like Mihawk, and in the end they'll meet again to fight for the title, and after that they'll become friend again,... by the way I'm a big fan of Kishimoto"... *OMFG we can die in peace now*...

also Oda "most fans this days are brainless fu*k, and I knew exactly what they want"....

I dont know if this is true, but I sure hope it is..

Chapter 957:

Blackbeard - "Through his assault on Impel Down, he gained mighty new followers"
Shanks - "His crewmates are widely renowned"
Big Mom - "...And with her 85 children, she rules as the undisputed Queen of Totto Land"
Kaido - "He earned the respect of pirates through his individual strength alone, until he was worthy of the title of Yonko"

Animal Kingdom Pirates are not even worth mentioning for Brannew
:josad:

I'm going to have to reread the last half dozen chapters. The pace has been lightning fast, at least by this arc's standards. This 15 minutes till destruction exasperate that. Oda's adhering closely to the final phase of "Ha" in Johakyu.

It's finally settled. Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen are official. I have to say, Oda did a pretty good job of throwing curveballs against fairly obvious pairings.

Zoro operating at peak performance.

:amazing:

He looks so much fiercer with his upper robe off, combined with the bandanna.

And Sanji's splits. You'd almost think he ate a replica of the Gomu Gomu. Despite all the yoga, I'll never achieve that level of flexibility.

It's great to finally see these two have a meaningful moment together, fighting side by side. People underrate the level of trust Zoro and Sanji have for each other. They aren't the best of friends, but they are brothers. Brothers don't always get along, but they know one and another better than almost anyone. And Zoro and Sanji know what the other is capable of, which fuels their trust in the other. And as crewmates, they have a common goal: using their strength to face any obstacle that's in their captain's way.

Welcome back

Ryuma, having heard the reputation of "King", hoped to one day fight against him. He believed that this King must hold a great "Warrior's Soul" and would make a worthy adversary.[17]

Ryuma expressed his intention of fighting "King" one day, since he believed "King" had the soul of a real fighter.

- Monsters (p. 10), Ryuma reveals his desire to fight "King" to a bartender.

another step for ZKK

Status
Not open for further replies.