Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap some of you people really don't know how to read, either that or you ignore what Oda shows you and believe in your own headcanon.

When it comes to Katakuri and Smoothie, Katakuri not only got a separate introduction but his introduction was hyped up more compared to Smoothie, during the WCI arc some random BMP fodders even said that Katakuri was the strongest out of the Sweet 3 Generals.

Katakuri was always grouped separately on his own when it came to the Sweet 3 Generals, King on the other hand was introduced alongside Queen and so far no one in the Beasts Pirates said that King is the strongest out of the Calamities.

The spoilers did not say or mention that King defeated Sanji, this what it said.

Based on the spoilers it's both King and Queen that overwhelm Sanji not just King, also the spoilers doesn't even mention Sanji wearing the raid suit.

I do think King is stronger than Queen but the gap is not as big as your headcanon keep claiming it is.

You say that the gap between King and Queen is astronomical and you pretend that King is grouped separately from the other All Stars just like how Katakuri was for the Sweet 3 Generals, but once again Oda has proven you and others wrong multiple times.

King and Queen being introduced at the same time.

King and Queen being left together after Kaido and Jack went to the roof.

The ending of chapter 989 shows King and Queen together.

In chapter 999, Oda is again showing us a panel of King and Queen together.

You also have this panel here in which Marco is restraining both King and Queen.

Marco even hypes up both King and Queen and says that holding off two guys worth over a billion at once is pretty rough, nowhere in the panel does it mention only King.

And finally you have this panel from the upcoming chapter.

Yeah sure the gap between King and Queen is big, keep believing in your own headcanon.:milaugh:

Thoughts on this? @playa4321 @PuckTheGreat @Kuro Ashi
best comment ever about king and queen. But why somebody prefer to deny facts ? it is fard to understand.

King has speed agility and ability and is apart of a race hyped by marco. Queen has none none of that
Queen is trash whey it come to speed, but he is durable
Post automatically merged:

Bullshit. Since we now know that dorikii does not measure devil fruit ability haki or weaponry use. So based Kaku no weapons or devil fruit was stronger than bas jyuabra without fruit. Which means kakus weaponry use added with his higher base and versatility with his devil easily places him above jyubra
Jabura's devil fruit is more powerful, and he is more tanky

It's great to finally see these two have a meaningful moment together, fighting side by side. People underrate the level of trust Zoro and Sanji have for each other. They aren't the best of friends, but they are brothers. Brothers don't always get along, but they know one and another better than almost anyone. And Zoro and Sanji know what the other is capable of, which fuels their trust in the other. And as crewmates, they have a common goal: using their strength to face any obstacle that's in their captain's way.
Well said
:cheers:

No, getting disarmed by Izo and knocked around 3 times onscreen by Marco while he has Queen backing him is why he’s the weakest.
A surprise attack. Queen wanted to kill Hyogoro which means he didn't care that much about Marco then we saw him fighting Sanji after playing with Chopper for more than 20 minutes, why didn't hybrid Marco beat base King? :eeke: and in this chapter he attacked Sanji which means he sent Marco flying.
King > Marco :jordanmf:

G

Gorosei Informer

What is the mystery / backstory / unknown information about the series you guys are most excited to find out before the end of the series?
If I had to pick only 1, I'd say Mihawk's full backstory.

If I can go for more, Kaido's backstory, the Gorosei's backstories and also same for the Admirals, especially Akainu and Fujitora.

I'm so still vainly/desperately holding out for the eventual Vegapunk reveal, whenever the hell it will be.

But I guess more than anything, the one thing I want answering more than anything, what the hell is the One Piece and why is it so important?

There's also Dragon's backstory, Kuma's, Bonney's, Urouge's etc and the meaning of D, the full lineage of Zoro and his Roronoa family, Nami's and Usopp's full names and heritages/lineages (I think Usopp might be a Montblanc for example), Robin's father, Brook's history with the Vinsmokes, Franky's parents, Kids and Killers backstories, if there is a deliberate connection with Brook and Aokiji and also Dr Hiriluk and Dr Kureha with Doc Q etc. I could probably keep going lol.

Great question anyway, thanks for asking!

:cheers::milaugh:

if zkk happens one peice will become a top tier manga
Post automatically merged:

Zoro or Lanji
Reminder that zoro ain't the Mc, he barely has any interactions or emotional motivations to kill kaido, also sanji is literally 30% of the reasons why zoro is an interesting character, remove him from the story and zoro would become insanely boring

If I had to pick only 1, I'd say Mihawk's full backstory.

If I can go for more, Kaido's backstory, the Gorosei's backstories and also same for the Admirals, especially Akainu and Fujitora.

I'm so still vainly/desperately holding out for the eventual Vegapunk reveal, whenever the hell it will be.

But I guess more than anything, the one thing I want answering more than anything, what the hell is the One Piece and why is it so important?

There's also Dragon's backstory, Kuma's, Bonney's, Urouge's etc and the meaning of D, the full lineage of Zoro and his Roronoa family, Nami's and Usopp's full names and heritages/lineages (I think Usopp might be a Montblanc for example), Robin's father, Brook's history with the Vinsmokes, Franky's parents, Kids and Killers backstories, if there is a deliberate connection with Brook and Aokiji and also Dr Hiriluk and Dr Kureha with Doc Q etc. I could probably keep going lol.

Great question anyway, thanks for asking!

:cheers::milaugh:
god damn, Oda is fucked to finish this

bruh you cannot make relationships based off of bounty lol. all that means oda found a nice parallel/pattern and chose to capitalize on it.
Within a crew is the easiest way
Funnily enough, most of those threads were done by Sanji fans:saden::saden:
Yep, also funnily enough Zoro stans were downplaying King in those threads...

dont need base king Already neg diffed RS sanji and knocked out with unnamed attack
sanji=fodder to King :milaugh:
King didn't even tickle him lol, Nami caused more blood loss to sanji than king lmao

King needed queen's help to put down sanji for a only a few seconds before he got back up, and he had to attack him while sanji was distracted because none of his kicks were strong enough to overwhelm him

Status
Not open for further replies.