Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

god damn, Oda is fucked to finish this
Right? Lmfao! I purposely didn't list everything I could think of either! For example Mihawk's island, the backstory of that too, what was that war that destroyed it and who was it between? Also what was Judge referring to in his emotional outburst to Big Mom regarding the ruination of Germa in the past? Who killed Brook's crew? Was it the Vinsmokes or another known crew/enemy force? What were those huge entities in the sea near Thriller Bark?

There's SO MUCH to still be revealed and I fear a lot of it or at least some of it will never be explained/answered to keep the "mystery/adventure" of OP but also more truthfully because Oda couldn't get the time to write about them? I've seen this happen to other series but for a series with this much sheer world building, lore, literally several hundred characters at least and so on, for something as complex/layered as this that has been going for 22 years now or whatever, I'm genuinely scared on how many things are gonna be left out and left unknown by the time it's over!

:mihanha::nicagesmile::shame::saden:

I really hope somehow everything gets gradually explained thanks to Vivre Cards, Databooks, SBS and so on. I can't remember who it was but someone recently said to expect MASSIVE lore drops after Wano is over which is exactly what I'm expecting too. I think Oda's editors said something similar to this effect too a short while ago? That we'll be closer to knowing what the OP is finally?

Imagine what Elbaf, Lodestar, Laugh Tale, the Ancient Kingdom, D clan, Void Century, Imu, the Marshall and Monkey families, Uranus etc are all gonna be like too? It's insanely overwhelming and too much to comprehend!

I also suspect there is a lot of secrets with the moons of OP and why there are 6 of them.

(Sage of Six Moons incoming?! I joked about a "Sage of Six Sails for One Piece but 6 Moons would be even more appropriate! LMAO:lulz:

Let's make this worse in fact, "Sage of Six (Pirate) Flags anyone?)

:luchosop::robinsweat::jinbewat::emohiyo:

Right? Lmfao! I purposely didn't list everything I could think of either! For example Mihawk's island, the backstory of that too, what was that war that destroyed it and who was it between? Also what was Judge referring to in his emotional outburst to Big Mom regarding the ruination of Germa in the past? Who killed Brook's crew? Was it the Vinsmokes or another known crew/enemy force? What were those huge entities in the sea near Thriller Bark?

There's SO MUCH to still be revealed and I fear a lot of it or at least some of it will never be explained/answered to keep the "mystery/adventure" of OP but also more truthfully because Oda couldn't get the time to write about them? I've seen this happen to other series but for a series with this much sheer world building, lore, literally several hundred characters at least and so on, for something as complex/layered as this that has been going for 22 years now or whatever, I'm genuinely scared on how many things are gonna be left out and left unknown by the time it's over!

:mihanha::nicagesmile::shame::saden:

I really hope somehow everything gets gradually explained thanks to Vivre Cards, Databooks, SBS and so on. I can't remember who it was but someone recently said to expect MASSIVE lore drops after Wano is over which is exactly what I'm expecting too. I think Oda's editors said something similar to this effect too a short while ago? That we'll be closer to knowing what the OP is finally?

Imagine what Elbaf, Lodestar, Laugh Tale, the Ancient Kingdom, D clan, Void Century, Imu, Uranus etc are all gonna be like too? It's insanely overwhelming and too much to comprehend!

I also suspect there is a lot of secrets with the moons of OP and why there are 6 of them.

(Sage of Six Moons incoming?! I joked about a "Sage of Six Sails for One Piece but 6 Moons would be even more appropriate! LMAO:lulz:

Let's make this worse in fact, "Sage of Six (Pirate) Flags anyone?)

:luchosop::robinsweat::jinbewat::emohiyo:
Those are really very specific things that sincerely never have to get explained but just are valuable based on world-building.
Oda ain´t writing Lord of the Rings.

One Piece, Vegapunk, Devil Fruits, 100 year void, Ancient Kingdom, Imu and CDs, Ancient Weapons.
Those are the main mysteries that have to get solved.

Then you have character stuff that will probably get covered, like Blackbeard and Rocks connection, Dragon´s past and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.