Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf is going on, i think this Jayabaya is really fucking gold

the dude predicted a bunch of white men rulling Java (Jaya), and then the Dutch invaded the place 400 years later (400 years after the void century is when Noland found Shandora and it was sent into the fucking sky by the stream)

WTF I'M LOSING IT
Yeah the dates of Noland appearing were very specific.

Watch this

When carriages drive without horses,
ships fly through the sky,
and a necklace of iron surrounds the island of Java
When women wear men’s clothing,
and children neglect their aging parents,
know that the time of madness has begun.

Okay dude, this shit can't be real, this is Oda that wrote this fucking article and is playing with me
This king had god tier CoO

Furthermore, according to Jayabaya’s premonition, this great leader’s campaign will start by tackling Indonesia’s greatest challenges to restore harmony and justice.

The prediction was used to energize Indonesians to fight for independence in 1945, and it’s been used time and again whenever Indonesia faces a political crisis; every leader likes to think of themselves as a ratu adil, the savior of Jayabaya’s prophecies.

yeah, okay this is One Piece

whoever wrote this article is a One Piece fan, or Oda is just fucking nuts

G

Gorosei Informer

When carriages drive without horses,
ships fly through the sky,
and a necklace of iron surrounds the island of Java
When women wear men’s clothing,
and children neglect their aging parents,
know that the time of madness has begun.

Okay dude, this shit can't be real, this is Oda that wrote this fucking article and is playing with me
I've been expecting Vegapunk or even Franky to invent flying ships for real funnily enough. We got that somewhat with Enel and Big News Morgans ofc, but for it to become an actual "mainstream" thing ofc. The "main standard" or so. Uranus might be involved with this for all we know? Maybe Pluton could be a flying battleship? The island that sucked up Capone seemed like a flying fortress or even battleship potentially to me.

Time of Madness? Ma D Monk's time is coming? He is based on the IRL Mad Monk Rasputin ofc!

:madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk:

:lumazed::fujilaugh::funky::gokulaugh:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/f/p/3258895044706388932

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasputin_the_Mad_Monk

Jayabaya was also known by the name Joyoboyo. Quite surprised that the community didn't notice this obvious shit for years. Or if it did, how was it on such a small scale that the majority of the community didn't.
Yes, this was referenced by a few users when the Nika chapter came out and Jayabaya being an inspiration for Joyboy was brought up since the FI days iirc, but as usual all of this gets drowned amidst all the other shit people usually talk about lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.