Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf is going on, i think this Jayabaya is really fucking gold

the dude predicted a bunch of white men rulling Java (Jaya), and then the Dutch invaded the place 400 years later (400 years after the void century is when Noland found Shandora and it was sent into the fucking sky by the stream)

WTF I'M LOSING IT
This is very old theory though.
https://www.ancient-origins.net/art...redicted-dutch-and-japanese-occupation-020803
Just a random link with info on joyboy

DUDE THIS IS FUCKING HUGE , WHAAAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK
If you can online translate the Jayabaya prophecy, you will find most of his words coming true, btw.

His prophecy seemed to have been meant only for the Java island, but ended up becoming global and illustrating universal truth. One of his prophecies said, for example, the time will come when falsehood is championed and truth is hidden under the cloak of shadows.

Look at our post-truth world right now and you see how prescient he was.

Jayabaya also predicted, among other things, the coming of capitalism, the rise of political populism, misinformation being normalized, and sexual freedom being accepted.

Little is known about him because, I think, he lived only for 18 years or so and that the country he is from (Indonesia) is obscure to most of the world, but he should definitely be more well known.

Status
Not open for further replies.