Break Week .

Zoro’s bounty didnt increase during WCI
Cos he and sanji had same increase. Their bounties have being increased twice from their main bounties
Zoro: 60/120/320
Sanji:77:177/330
Funny thing is zoros bounty is always greater than luffys previous bounty and sanjis is always greater than zoros . Now think about it . Sanji says he would be the most dangerous sh. He is going to defeat a commander and has the rs. He is also germa . What makes you even in the slightest think the gap between zoro and sanjis bounty would be that huge??

Considering the troll that Oda is, I can see it being either 1.31b or 1.33b.
If he isn't trolling, then it could be higher than Marco's, close to 1.5b.
If he wants to really hype King up, then it should exceed Luffy's, 1.5-2b.
King hype will be returned if the bounty at least more than Marco. His race can boost his bounty as well.

My early prediction last year is King got 1.6 bil

Cos he and sanji had same increase. Their bounties have being increased twice from their main bounties
Funny thing is zoros bounty is always greater than luffys previous bounty and sanjis is always greater than zoros . Now think about it . Sanji says he would be the most dangerous sh. He is going to defeat a commander and has the rs. He is also germa . What makes you even in the slightest think the gap between zoro and sanjis bounty would be that huge??
ZKK.*

Oh, and then ZKK.**

*Zoro killing King.
**Zoro killing Kaido.

:cheers:

bruh
Zoro dressrosa- 320
sanji dressrosa - 170 i guess
Then mf bounty increasd in WCi because luffys work and Vinsmoke name its 330M

lmao judge failure is a strawhat fodder. mf already roasted in onigashima everyone heard he beging help
you ask different zoro and sanji?

zoros enemy king who neg diffed RS sanji and Knocked out him with unnamed attack so imagine the gap

Zoro can always Knockdown sanji with oneshot dont misunderatand gag rival lol

if zoro gets 1.7B sanji will get 900M that fucking fodder couldnt even surpass zoros previos bounty when he got a extra one because his dad name lol

Last edited by a moderator:
bruh you fucking idiot.
Zoro dressrosa- 320
sanji dressrosa - 170 i guess
Then mf bounty increasd in WCi because luffys work and Vinsmoke name its 330M

lmao judge failure is a strawhat fodder. mf already roasted in onigashima everyone heard he beging help
you ask different zoro and sanji?

zoros enemy king who neg diffed RS sanji and Knocked out him with unnamed attack so imagine the gap

Zoro can always Knockdown sanji with oneshot dont misunderatand gag rival lol

if zoro gets 1.7B sanji will get 999M
For me, real sanji bounty still stuck at 77 mil after he defeat Jabra. He doesn't deserve his current bounty.