Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saying:

- Raizo vs Fukurokuju.

- Killer vs Hawkins.

- Hawkins has linked his powers to Kid (if he is harmed / killed, Kid will be harmed / killed).

- Nekomamushi attacks Perospero, who was trying to attack Sanji with his Candy Arrow.

redon:

On the subject of Tobiroppo, I would wait to see the chapter before drawing conclusions about them. That part is curious.

Doesn't include Apoo/Drake. Doesnt include Inu/Jack. Doesn't include 3 missing scabbards. Doesn't include Big Mom. Doesn't include 4 missing Numbers. Doesn't include CP-0 roles. Doesn't include Orochi. Hiyori. Tengu. Etc etc

I just think a lot of people are expecting these fights to occur literally next chapter when tons of other villains and characters are still around. That may not happen. And even if it does, it's possible it just gets them to where Redon is saying the F6 possibly "are" right now too.

Chapter seems highy transitional, not leading to their big fight just yet.
I’m just saying this is about what the rest of Wano will be like for these straw hats.

I’m sure the manga will transition to show supplementary fights and the final straw hat fights, but the big thing is the end of Wano is in sight

Half the time, the reason why these ppl hate on these characters don't even make that much sense to me. " I hate this character cos of their fans" " I hate this character cos he sleeps and drink" Tf are you spose to do on a long ass voyage to raftel?
you know, generally for sanji and zoro fans its like this:
"A" fandom trolls the "B" and then "B" fandom get on damage control mode and constantly try to downplay A's feat and they downplay it so much that they start to hate the character itself

Half the time, the reason why these ppl hate on these characters don't even make that much sense to me. " I hate this character cos of their fans" " I hate this character cos he sleeps and drink" Tf are you spose to do on a long ass voyage to raftel?
I hate Tama because of how much of BIG ASS PLOT DEVICE she is, and it's so Lazy, she has enough plot device for 4 different characters in one.

I think Oda clumped a bunch of characters in one.

And Sanji 1/2 of my hate is because of the pervert gag since Thriller Bark, but even worse since Post-TS, the other 1/2 of my hate is because it's fun to piss of Sanji fans.

So yeah, i hate Tama way more than Sanji.

Audio retelling of Monsters next month. I will bet anything Kazuya Nakai is Ryuma.

Not that it has to mean anything except monsters was released October 1994 so there's no real anniversary reason to do it...
The plot thickens. :brootea:

Zoro Piece > Sasuke Shippuden
The whole time I was reading Shippuden I was like "For fuck's sake, Kishi! We get it! You like sucking Sasuke off! Fucking enough already! Can we get down to business or what? There are plenty more other interesting character you've made, for crying out loud!". Thanks to Sasuke, I've had enough of emo characters in my lifetime. :goatasure:

I'm amazed at the amount of asspulls and plot holes Kishimoto can put in Shippuden
Seconded.

Comparing the amount of asspulls and plot holes in OP to the amount of asspulls and plot holes in Shippuden is like comparing a speck of dust to the Sahara. When Naruto talked no jutsu Pain out of everything he did in Konoha I was like :king:.

And the amount of "He's not evil, just misguided" characters is mind-numbing to me, personally. :kaimoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.