Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate Luffy at all, wtf? I really like him outside of battles, but his power ups piss me off, but that's it really. I can deal with that a lot easier than Sanji's pervert gag, that's for sure.
Naah Not talking about you specifically, there are lots of people who clown on my boy.
But I disagree with the power ups part, in my opinion they are quite consistent with the way devil fruit work and haki system.

Like you've pointed out above, it's pretty obvious what the narrative is showing ^^. I'm just waiting for King's bounty reveal to drive the nail even further into the coffin :milaugh:
I don't know maybe I'm weird lol but to me it just feels like a losing battle to try to distance King from Queen:catsweat: but hey! folks will believe what they wanna believe :kayneshrug:
Not really. Jozu had also received the same portrayal as Marco for a while, two stood out in the front when Shanks came on the ship. both received feats against top tiers to protect Whitebeard, both actually hit Admirals.
But then one was beaten, one lead the WB Pirates until the end.

It can go both ways, no dog in the race here, but King not being significantly higher as Y1C than the rest of commanders would be an anomaly.

Well Marco is free, Luffys heading to the roof with Momo, and Yamato’s already up there. So the Momotaro fight seems set up.

In 15 minutes Onigashima is going to be over the flower capital, so Momos going to have to leave to hold up Onigashima while the people escape. So that fight will end in 15 minutes.

This sets up Momo going above his father and recreating the hour of legends, but with all of Onigashima so what will that hour consist of? Evacuation and people holding off Kaido most likely SHs
I'm just saying:

- Raizo vs Fukurokuju.

- Killer vs Hawkins.

- Hawkins has linked his powers to Kid (if he is harmed / killed, Kid will be harmed / killed).

- Nekomamushi attacks Perospero, who was trying to attack Sanji with his Candy Arrow.

redon:

On the subject of Tobiroppo, I would wait to see the chapter before drawing conclusions about them. That part is curious.

Doesn't include Apoo/Drake. Doesnt include Inu/Jack. Doesn't include 3 missing scabbards. Doesn't include Big Mom. Doesn't include 4 missing Numbers. Doesn't include CP-0 roles. Doesn't include Orochi. Hiyori. Tengu. Etc etc

I just think a lot of people are expecting these fights to occur literally next chapter when tons of other villains and characters are still around. That may not happen. And even if it does, it's possible it just gets them to where Redon is saying the F6 possibly "are" right now too.

Chapter seems highy transitional, not leading to their big fight just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.