Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tama, Kidd and Meme are the 3 most boring characters in the arc.
Tama was decent in Wano imo. Then she came in Onigashima and turned into a giga plot device, turning 2 straw hats into 2 mediocre babysitters while she's the one reaping the shine (she's the reason why gifters turned against Beast Pirates and are helping, she's reason why Big Mom knocked out Page One and weakened Ulti heavily). Should have stayed Luffy's emotional connection to Wano and nothing more.:seriously:

Kidd is disappointing for all the hype he gets, he's somehow supposed to be Luffy's rival according to his fans but it doesn't like to be the case at all. I'm still waiting for this time to actually impress me, because it's clearly not the case right now.:specialmeh:

I like BM's abilities, but I wish her mood would stop chaning every chapter though.

I have to admit, now that Zoro fighting king. I cannot hold anything against Sanji fans. There shouldn’t be reason for me to hate Sanji (unless Sanji fans attack us :kobeha:)

I appreciate Sanji funny character and gags, and character development especially with Black Maria.

How can I hate a character with this portrayal? Does he even compare :hope::kaidowhat:

Make me feel sad for Sanji fans

Zoro doesn’t have to kill Kaido. Once he defeats King he will have more feats that Whitebeard
eliminate Kaidos Right hand man then go staright to kill his Captain. what a beast

Post wano zoro defeating YC1 + Killing a Yonko :crazwhat:

gotta make threads primewb vs post wano Zoro

what are the chances of momo killing kaido? after hes put to the ground by luffy ofc. I mean he'll age 20 years up so maybe his haki will grow as well? idk im not sure zoro will kill kaido cuw hes on a timer ya know

hating on every other character for no reason except zoro is one reason why. look at @m0nst3Rx his comments for example
We have just as many Zoro haters don't want to list names if you pay attention you will see them around, and just go back reread spoilers from roofftop chapter the amount of envious fandoms who came together downplaying Zoro was ridiculous . Take a look just how many Enma threads we have in this forum for example made solely to undermine Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.