Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude
We need to answer this too.

@Rhea Ratchet did not say anything about Destroya and Cal on Day 2. We mislynched Cal, on that day. Are you sure about your info?
There is 3 players. Cal is the target number 1, Destro is the target number 2. And the previous player do some magic.

*insert magic gif*

Any other player that targeting Cal after this Jojo magic happen will come to Destro instead.

And Conq said that he invest Cal when that magic happen and he invested Guilty.

And today... I sub the previous player that did some Jojo magic and straight tell you what happen.

So yeah, Destro has red on his roles based on that stories. For me.

The end.

*insert waves gif*

There is 3 players. Cal is the target number 1, Destro is the target number 2. And the previous player do some magic.

*insert magic gif*

Any other player that targeting Cal after this Jojo magic happen will come to Destro instead.

And today... I sub the previous player that did some Jojo magic and straight tell you what happen.

The end.

*insert waves gif*
Did Ratchet supposedly do this N1?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

*insert magic gif*

The end.

*insert waves gif*
So from this Rhea/Ratchet bus drove Cal and Destroya on Night 1 and Conquist got a mafia result on Destroya. Meaning that Destroya was mafia from the start.

I'm going to come back after a few hours, but Destroya did try to not go after Zara and kept trying to say that Conquist and Dyna were a team last day phase. This information could be true.

Rhea

Cattitude
So from this Rhea/Ratchet bus drove Cal and Destroya on Night 1 and Conquist got a mafia result on Destroya. Meaning that Destroya was mafia from the start.

I'm going to come back after a few hours, but Destroya did try to not go after Zara and kept trying to say that Conquist and Dyna were a team last day phase. This information could be true.
You are da best Lind 😙😙

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Thursday, I dont know which is D1, N1, D2, D3 of Ratchet post on roles PM.

But you know 😂😂😂
Yeah, Thursday is night 1.

Thursday was N2, though? So if Ratchet used this ability on N2, how was Cal and I supposedly switched during N1?
Thursday is night 1. Wednesday 6 PM would be Wednesday 11 PM for Ratchet and around Thursday 6-8 AM for Rhea.

Unless I'm definitely messing up.

Yeah, Thursday is night 1.

Thursday is night 1. Wednesday 6 PM would be Wednesday 11 PM for Ratchet and around Thursday 6-8 AM for Rhea.

Unless I'm definitely messing up.
That still doesn't explain why Ratchet held onto this information during D2 and D3 then.

Here's the thing I'm worried about. Wolves had had three nights to potentially convert someone. We know that if they started we 1-2, maybe even 3 players, that they could have 5 or 6 current wolves. They must be awfully damn close to winning this game and think that if they can push me and mislynch me, they can win this game. I know Ratchet as a player and there's just no way on earth that if he was Town, and had some sort of manipulation ability, that after seeing Cal wss mislynched (I know he'd at least take a look at the WUs) that he would just sit on the information that he did. That's completely ignorant of him and I refuse to believe that he'd ever do that as Town even if he wasn't super invested in the game.

Rhea

Cattitude
Smokes a blunt

What if Rhea is indie/SK and the reason why ratchet didbt come out is bcs it suits them to miss lynch townie. Rhea is telling the truth about destroya and this is sk vs mafia
Ahh I see, so you are an Indie and the fights between you and Destro are Indie/SK vs Mafia.

Its okay. Dont be shy. :catsure:
You still can continue fighting with Scum after this I guess.
But once all Scum already gone, I wonder what will happen to you.

Dont tell me you want a truce with Destro mates after all those fights? :noo:

Ahh I see, so you are an Indie and the fights between you and Destro are Indie/SK vs Mafia.

Its okay. Dont be shy. :catsure:
You still can continue fighting with Scum after this I guess.
But once all Scum already gone, I wonder what will happen to you.

Dont tell me you want a truce with Destro mates after all those fights? :noo:
You are getting pretty worked up over a theory

Status
Not open for further replies.