Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it's already been confirmed by @MonsterZoro in SanjiFainted forum:myman::myman:
I don't really get what's the big deal with sanji fainting, he got back up afterwards and he was strong enough to knock out perospero for a few chapters earlier

Sure he isn't gonna beat both queen and king at the same time, but this chapter is a big fuck you to everyone thinking sanji isn't rooftop level, the man stood his ground against 3 commanders and was only put down for a few seconds, that's better feats than killer

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't really get what's the big deal with sanji fainting, he got back up afterwards and he was strong enough to knock out perospero for a few chapters earlier

Sure he isn't gonna beat both queen and king at the same time, but this chapter is a big fuck you to everyone thinking sanji isn't rooftop level, the man stood his ground against 3 commanders and was only put down for a few seconds, that's better feats than killer
No he didnt. Peros tried to attack him after
He couldn't even last seconds against King and Queen

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
L

Lol perospero was about to attack him but he was interrupted by neko. So it's sanji vs king and queen now. Macro had been fighting both king and queen for chapters and is still ok but Sanji couldn't even face them for a single chapter and fainted .
Marco >> Sanji:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.