Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Right?! Always glad to see others who enjoyed it too!

:cheers::ace::stealthblack::finally:

I can't imagine what the sound effects and Robin's voice acting are gonna be like! It's gonna be nuts! I hope they have some epic music to match the demon Robin moment but also that they don't skimp on the budget, in the same way Robin and Maria skimped on their clothes too!

Seriously though, I hope the fight gets a lot of love in the anime. Between Robin's and Franky's fights, I'm raring to see them animated and done well especially.

:laughmoji::vistalaugh::rolaugh::fransuper:
I'm anxiously waiting for the end of that fight. I had hoped Robin could unleash CoA haki originally.

yet both the manga and anime show Zoro just fine from the injury, and he only reacts and faints when his stomach growls :kayneshrug:

just get over it, if the poison didn't matter, neither Oda or the anime staff would've wasted their time making a panel / scene for it.
Post automatically merged:

939 pages is the record for 1010, this is gonna beat it
Can your belly growl from poison ? I always thought he fainted because he was injured and weak from the hunger

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
How was Mihawk equally clashing with Vista, a YC4 when he's yonko level? They can't imagine any other yonko clashing with him like that. What's a counter point?
mihawk wasn't even looking at vista, he was looking at luffy and thinking about his power to make allies.
If they bring up mihawk asking for postponement remind them that he did that because akainu was about to do his meteor strike melting the ice that they were standing on, that's why they agreed it wouldn't do them any good to keep fighting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.