Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I remember that zoro haters often downplaying zoro fainted after he beat kamazo saying he is weak or something...and now sanji face the same situation....i think karma is indeed a bitch lol....

yet both the manga and anime show Zoro just fine from the injury, and he only reacts and faints when his stomach growls :kayneshrug:

just get over it, if the poison didn't matter, neither Oda or the anime staff would've wasted their time making a panel / scene for it.
Post automatically merged:

939 pages is the record for 1010, this is gonna beat it
growl growl Maybe it's not poisoning
Anyway, the author gave Zoro a bad reason, which made Zoro look weak

He didn't faint under hakai

Man I remember that zoro haters often downplaying zoro fainted after he beat kamazo saying he is weak or something...and now sanji face the same situation....i think karma is indeed a bitch lol....
Lmao true i think most Zoro fans haven't overblown it though same way Sanji fans were relentless t's not really that big of a deal.
Zoro was fine after some sleep and Sanji in the same chapter gets back up

mihawk wasn't even looking at vista, he was looking at luffy and thinking about his power to make allies.
If they bring up mihawk asking for postponement remind them that he did that because akainu was about to do his meteor strike melting the ice that they were standing on, that's why they agreed it wouldn't do them any good to keep fighting there.
This was the best one. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.