Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah greenbull was a clown in his introduction and sanji's opponents are always the clowns

I don't know about that, it was just Mr 2, the noodle guy and queen right? All the rest were pretty badass, kuroobi, jabura, the guys the sea train

Zoro sometimes fight clowns, like hachin and kaku

If fujitora becomes a good guy then zoro will likely fight green bull

Oda didn't give someone a fruit that boosts speed and a leg based fighting style to not have him fight sanji

Lol , it was 1 on 1 for god's sake. Even i know that Sanji will defeat an admiral at EOS. But you were saying Sanji Vs Queen , Pero And King that's not gonna happen
I didn't say that bro, I said that sanji might've had the advantage during the fight, we don't know how he was doing before he was down , so let's just wait for the raws

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Looool Luffy could barely defeat a YC just coupla weeks ago and Sanji is about to do one in 15 mins. When will you ppl learn that Oda doesn't care about your powerscaling??
when did i say sanji wont defeat perospero? neg diff? that's too much wank lol.

oda cares about powerscaling enough. he doesnt care about sacrificing powerscaling for plot/PIS/gags when its needed.
stop acting like oda turns every fight into gag scenes lol. the powerscaling is still a bit consistent for the most part.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Greenbull is not going to be a clown. He might be the strongest Admiral out of the current 3.
:believe::believe: Kizaru is the strongest
Post automatically merged:

I didn't say that bro, I said that sanji might've had the advantage during the fight, we don't know how he was doing before he was down , so let's just wait for the raws
Yes , better for both

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don't know about that, it was just Mr 2, the noodle guy and queen right? All the rest were pretty badass, kuroobi, jabura, the guys the sea train

Zoro sometimes fight clowns, like hachin and kaku

If fujitora becomes a good guy then zoro will likely fight green bull

Oda didn't give someone a fruit that boosts speed and a leg based fighting style to not have him fight sanji
this guy mentioned the sea train dude as an opponent who was not a clown:nicagesmile: the mfer literally shot noodles out of his nose

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
when did i say sanji wont defeat perospero? neg diff? that's too much wank lol.

oda cares about powerscaling enough. he doesnt care about sacrificing powerscaling for plot/PIS/gags when its needed.
stop acting like oda turns every fight into gag scenes lol. the powerscaling is still a bit consistent for the most part.
How is the powerscale consistent when Luffy could barely deal with a YC just few weeks back and yet we have base Sanji with no training holding his own against two commanders and also knocked out Perospero temporarily?

Status
Not open for further replies.