Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
What do you guys think, Will an admiral or two come in wano? Or Interfere of Blackbeard ? Because we need some big personality to witness ZKK. Since in dressrosa there was Fujitora to witness doffy's defeat. It would really be sick if navy admirals got to know about Kaido's defeat from newspaper or from X drake. Atleast one of the top officials must be in wano. They should have to witness Zoro's supremacy .:finally::finally:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zorofans everytime there is an enemy with a sword - Zoro is gonna fight him, it's obvious and was always like this!
Fujitora being the only swordsman Admiral - Zoro is gonna fight Kizaru!
:kaidowhat:
Heh not necessarily .

I did not wish Zoro to take on King simply in that he was striking as a weakling before him on paper.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
and sanji doesn't even have any considerable power ups.. in terms of haki

but to be fair luffy's fights have just been bad matchup after bad matchup
The man doesn't do nothing but smoke all day and all of sudden bust out abilities after abilities from nowhere. I can't even recall seeing a flashback of his training with Ivankov.

He was recommended by Sengoku an has the capability to lead the Marines. He’s also strong enough to fight Akainu for 10 days.
So he would either have more or less potential to be FA than Akainu considering Sengoku did not recommend him, that´s what i am saying.
Post automatically merged:

I think at that point of the stories, people will be looking for which fight is the coolest and not neccessarily who's stronger than who
Like if I had to choose, then I would pick Fujitora for Zoro.
Akainu had the most extreme fight in the manga, and unlike Aokiji, he did not lose a limb.
If that did not make him stronger, no idea what would.

Status
Not open for further replies.