Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way,
I forgot to hate on kid today so… here we go

Did you guys see his CoC king’s haki scene that Toei made!?

That was such a weak ass king’s haki that freaking fodders didn’t get knocked out Lol
Post automatically merged:

Meanwhile, Franky got fished by Jimbei who stole Robin best girl from him :josad:
I mean what does Franky expect when he turned into a full on machine post-timeskip hhhh

He should just stick with it. A power up is a power up. :luuh:

No substantial reason to ditch it unless he plans to develop DJ or anything that proves impalpable under the suit.

In general it would depend on case by case fighting circumstances.
I have always viewed Sanji accepting the suit without bitching about hating Germa always that this would be a sign of growth in character if it happened…

He was stronger before his power up but still used a power up lol. He was stronger but needed five times as many hits by your count lol.

Sanji even got hit at the end, you're smoking crack if you think Kaku wouldn't be able to touch him. I bet the Sanji in your head only disappointed Kuma because Kuma started out terrified of him or something.

The boss level master in JoJo. The Italy to Mihawk's France. There's a Street fighter character named Rose who is based on her, too

Jabura wasn't fast enough to dodge or block any of sanji's kicks, that's my point, sanji was clearly dominating him, he just needed a power up to put him down faster

Half of jabra's most powerful attack wasn't enough to take down sanji even temporarily and sanji willingly didn't fully counter it

10 mins LOOOL
what kind of messed up timeline is that?
sanji kicked queen and sent perospero flying.
sanji and queen clashed again
tama showed up and said her piece
sanji got that second kick in
queen transformed, shot some lasers and sanji dodged.
that's all that has happened. it's probably 2 minutes max. and who knows where perospero was thrown when he was hit by queen , a fucking dinosaur's neck?

Tama's speech alone was about 5 minutes given how she passed out, sanji's fight with queen was probably around 2 minutes, then his fight with king and queen probably lasted far more than that but I don't take in count because the raws aren't released yet

Status
Not open for further replies.