Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so guys. They don't have codenames. He never did even as a VA
I think Sengoku may have had a code name back when he was an Admiral, but we just never heard it since we’ve only seen very little of Prime Sengoku.

I think the Zodiacs are reserved only for Admirals or future Admirals, and the 12 Zodiacs will be divided among the old gen, mid gen, new gen, and future gen

The Dog, Money, and Pheasant were in the Mid Gen

The Goat (Sengoku) was in the Old Gen, along with two other Admirals who were either the Horse, Rat, Dragon, or Snake.

The Tiger and Bull are in the New Gen, and whenever the Orange Admiral gets added to the story, he will be one of the two Zodiacs that wasn’t taken by the Old Gen. I think Drake might become the Orange Admiral since he is a rising star and has orange in his design. He could be the Dragon since he does have a Ryu Ryu no Mi model. On an unrelated note, I think that Ryo will actually have a plant Logia so that when Kizaru gets replaced by the Orange Admiral in order to complete the secondary color trio, the Orange Admiral will be the Zoan, leaving us with Fuji having a Paramecia, Ryo having a Logia, and
Drake having a Zoan.

The Rabbit and Pig, represented by Gion and Tokitake, will be Admirals in the Future Gen. The third one will be Coby, who will be whatever the last Zodiac is. The Rat would be most fitting for Coby since he started off as small and weak, just like a rat. So the other two Admirals during Sengoku’s time would be the Horse and Snake

Maybe it's time to ban everyone 1010 was so special it shouldn't be surpassed:zorothink:
It's alright. When Luffy defeats Kaido in a 1v1, you'll have the ZKK believers crying for asspull, the Sanji fans mocking them then the usual banter between them will start, the Kidd fans saying Kidd is Luffy's rival and can do the same, and me who will just enjoy the moment.
So we'll reach 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.