Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But notice how Sanji doesn’t start struggling until King is involved. Infact King is the only person. Sanji has struggled against the entire raid. And even reading the spoilers I guarantee you the one responsible for Sanji collapsing is King.
both instance either involved sanji at a defensive stance and get pinned by King's DF.. and King's abrupt involvement in fight that made it arduous even for Marco when Queen wasn't even in hybrid.. and taking both on at the same time.. which was exactly what was mention.
not one being more hard to parry or deal with the other.. it was addressed collectively as both king and queen when together are tough to deal with in split focus .. if one misses other hits and if by chance sanji gets hit by King here doesn't really mean sanji struggles with king only.. but both working in tandem.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Prove to that her is a swordsman like Mihawk or Zoro dumbass.

Prove to me is stated that her is a swordsman, i don't disagree that her uses sword to fight thats natural is her other form to fight, but is not her main weapon or main fighting style. She uses even a electric arrow, her been all round fight is more suitable than a swrodsman.
all she has to do is fight with a sword you cretin that makes her a swordsman
Kakus not a swordsman like zoro he's still a swordsman
Fujitora isn't a swordsman like mihawk he's still a swordsman

Status
Not open for further replies.