Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
23:59:
"But Sanji should have believed in Luffy and not kicked him! :pepemotion: just believe in your nakama and let them kill your adopted father, friends, etc".

00:00:
"Onigashima has no tension! :pepemotion: An 8 year old clapping Kaido's army! Kill someone, Oda!"

Imagine still trying to bash the Sanji vs Luffy thing in 2021.:suresure:
Yeah. Luffy is a king. He is free from flaws and criticism. Imma be straight up. Sanji is a tragedy of a character.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
Most of people who do this didn't even know the events of WCI, very often i see some comments talking about things that didn't even happened in the arc and using it as an argue
:kaidowhat:
Wrong, they know the events.
They don't like it because they would rather Sanji be some Blonde Zoro that would not accept the blackmail and kick his way through WCI alongside Luffy and live happily ever after.

HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED!
:sanmoji:

But seeing Luffy get kicked in the face due to his utter lack of consequences was very much appreciated.
OR WAS IT NOT???
:madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk:

How dumb can you to actually call sanji selfish? He was trying to not endanger the crew and be the only one in danger, how is that not selflessness, dude you're hating sanji for pathetic reasons, he was trying to sacrifice himself for the crew, and reminder that he was the only one along with zoro who wanted to leave usopp behind, and that he sacrificed himself atleast 3 times to try and save luffy before wci

I don't know what to tell you, he was trying to be abandoned so that luffy doesn't risk his life, how is that not loyalty? If you think sanji should put the respect for the captain above the captain's life, then you're absolutely wrong
You right My bad the arc was Amazing, spent 2 years on family resolution filled with null and void threats, where the dad still disrespected Sanji in the very end. Amazing for the main story. Amazing story for One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.