Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think anyone who attacks their captain due to their own sefishness or fake selflessness is unloyal and a disgrace and I lose respect for them as a character. It's not a surprised Sanji stans rooted him on and are happy he kicked his own captain

The only reasonable excuse is if someone was brainwashed. But that is not the case Sanji and Usopp attacked their captains on their own freewill

How dumb can you to actually call sanji selfish? He was trying to not endanger the crew and be the only one in danger, how is that not selflessness, dude you're hating sanji for pathetic reasons, he was trying to sacrifice himself for the crew, and reminder that he was the only one along with zoro who wanted to leave usopp behind, and that he sacrificed himself atleast 3 times to try and save luffy before wci

I don't know what to tell you, he was trying to be abandoned so that luffy doesn't risk his life, how is that not loyalty? If you think sanji should put the respect for the captain above the captain's life, then you're absolutely wrong

23:59:
"But Sanji should have believed in Luffy and not kicked him! :pepemotion: just believe in your nakama and let them kill your adopted father, friends, etc".

00:00:
"Onigashima has no tension! :pepemotion: An 8 year old clapping Kaido's army! Kill someone, Oda!"

Imagine still trying to bash the Sanji vs Luffy thing in 2021.:suresure:
Most of people who do this didn't even know the events of WCI, very often i see some comments talking about things that didn't even happened in the arc and using it as an argue
:kaidowhat:

Not really, pointing out his disloyalty because he made the conscious decision to kick his captain in the face full force.

Id say the same thing about Zoro if he consciously did that

He did that so that luffy would abandon him, calling him disloyal is exactly what sanji wanted, he wants the crew to hate him and despise him the same way you are doing right now, so that they can go back home safely and don't risk their lives for his

Status
Not open for further replies.