Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he needed luffy and the crew to think of him as disloyal and ungrateful bastard so that they leave him behind and leave safely , the fact that you hate him and think he should be left behind, just means that you're proving he was right to kick luffy
I think anyone who attacks their captain due to their own sefishness or fake selflessness is unloyal and a disgrace and I lose respect for them as a character. It's not a surprised Sanji stans rooted him on and are happy he kicked his own captain

The only reasonable excuse is if someone was brainwashed. But that is not the case Sanji and Usopp attacked their captains on their own freewill

I don't hate him anymore I am neutral on him, tbh he was insecure and he redeemed himself little a later on.
But Sanji's action is still fresh on my mind. Especially when his fans are more vocal and bring it out again and again as some kind of feat how he damaged starving half dead Luffy. They also bring out Sanji's kicks to Luffy face in water 7 fight to justify what he did to Luffy in wci.
A feat , lmao ? Luffy fought against Cracker for 11 hours and never fought back.
If they use the one kick in Water 7 as a feat then show them that.

Exhausted Luffy punched Sanji with a basic punch and made him bleed.

You do know that the fact that you actually believe sanji should've been abondened, just means you are proving that sanji right lmao

You're the one defending sanji here
Not really, pointing out his disloyalty because he made the conscious decision to kick his captain in the face full force.

Id say the same thing about Zoro if he consciously did that

Status
Not open for further replies.