Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is lookin like King>>>>>>> Queen tbh. King had no issue dealing with raid suit Sanji , yet hybdrid Queen is getting his ass whooped by regular Sanji.
All King did was land 1 attack while Sanji was on a rescue mission saving and talking to Momo, nothing more.

Queen is fighting a serious Sanji who is 100% focused on fighting.

Portrayal wise King >/= Queen

Lol this isn't 1993 where we just have to sit and remember things from a few years ago. We have the internet.

Sanji's attacks were hardly working, which Jabura plainly states and Sanji validates when he says "ah crap." Jabura hits him right before he starts DJ and was able to tag him up until the very last hit. No clear domination at all. "Harmless cooking attacks" lmao

So let me get this straight, you re read the entire chapter, and ignored completely the moment where Jabra thinks to himself that sanji's kicks harmed him?

I mean at this point whatever you're gonna say, it's won't be credible, I literally showed you a panel that proves you wrong, I don't know how you're gonna argue against that lmao

Jabura clearly states that "harmless cooking attacks" hurt him

King's bounty won't be higher than Luffy
King won't have Advanced CoC which Luffy unlocked 12 chapters ago and its his main weapon against Kaido
:seriously:
Adv. CoC isn't his main weapon against Kaido, if it was, Luffy would've won already, just like Future Sight wasn't his main weapon against Katakuri

expect another bs power up out of his ass, Gear 5th using Adv. CoC maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.