Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t put much faith in titles

WB was WSM yet Roger equal and I even think Roger was a shade better

I think titles are a lot about How everyone portray you and not really about real facts
The thing is that Mihawk's title is way too important for the narrative

since it's the main goal of the second most popular character in the series and one of Oda's favorites

if Mihawk was a fraud / not that good for that title, Zoro achieving it would be shit and Oda doesn't want that

I think Mihawk will live up to the expectations

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The thing is that Mihawk's title is way too important for the narrative

since it's the main goal of the second most popular character in the series and one of Oda's favorites

if Mihawk was a fraud / not that good for that title, Zoro achieving it would be shit and Oda doesn't want that

I think Mihawk will live up to the expectations
I never said that

WB wasn’t the absolute strongest but was à bonafide monster and almost top 1. The guy was a beasssssst. Saying he was the WSM wasn’t far fetched even if not completely 100% factual.

i agrée too that Zoro goal is really important and his rivalry with Mihawk too.

I just think that Mohawk title doesn’t mean he is stronger than anyone wielding a blade weapon. But Mihawk will be a monster.

I think Shanks is stronger than him but by betting his arm and his hat on Luffy he is no more on the competition for the WSS title. Shanks can be => Mihawk (extreme diff) and Zoro dream will still be intact and valid

Turns out Dragon is actually Rocks' son and Garp's son-in-law. He'll accomplish his father's dream by beating Imu and taking over the Empty throne, becoming the 'King of the World'. Then we'll get Luffy vs Dragon, the final fight of the series.

Dragon Top 1 :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.