Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't want to work with the crew because he didn't want to put them in danger, he can't think with plot armor, you're hating sanji for being a fictional character who doesn't realize luffy will always win no matter what

And he didn't leave germa for themselves, bro re-watch the arc, he didn't want them to die a death they didn't choose, he says so at the beginning of the baratie arc, no one deserves a death they didn't choose

It's not hypocrisy it's empathy, judge willingly fought big mom's fleet, he could've run away but he didn't, but during the wedding judge didn't get to choose whether or not big mom tricks him
Y’all hear something

He didn't want to work with the crew because he didn't want to put them in danger, he can't think with plot armor, you're hating sanji for being a fictional character who doesn't realize luffy will always win no matter what

And he didn't leave germa for themselves, bro re-watch the arc, he didn't want them to die a death they didn't choose, he says so at the beginning of the baratie arc, no one deserves a death they didn't choose

It's not hypocrisy it's empathy, judge willingly fought big mom's fleet, he could've run away but he didn't, but during the wedding judge didn't get to choose whether or not big mom tricks him
To be fair to you I’ll rewatch/read WCI, it’s been several years since I did

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Not confirmed it:
- Coc clash between Marco and King, Marco get cut down(that is the reason why he was left the whole chapter until the end).
- Scene where Sanji kick both King and Queen like Marco did.
- Sanji use hardening to block Queen attack, then King use his sword and cut him though his haki, then Sanji falls down.
Just those words you know its fake
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Not confirmed it:
- Coc clash between Marco and King, Marco get cut down(that is the reason why he was left the whole chapter until the end).
- Sanji use hardening to block Queen attack, then King use his sword and cut him though his haki, then Sanji falls down.
Hope it's true, King needs that hype:steef:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Not confirmed it:
i wish that was true to confirm my king has coc theory

Not confirmed it:
Whoa that’s hype if true

Status
Not open for further replies.