Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny how people keep saying Sanji being kind is special attribute which only applies to him, but forget that he was ready to leave the kids in punk hazard behind had nami not convinced them. Even Zoro let himself be captured for the sake of that little girl, Chopper is one of the kindest sh out there. Luffy saw Zoro and Sanji's actions before asking them to join his crew, he is kind in his own non pretentious way albeit mostly to the people he likes.

First of all, we did this in 6 days.
Secondly, this was without the full summary and the raws, which 1010 had.
Thirdly, we reached 200 pages in 12 hours and 1010 took 18. All 1010 got after that was the Full summary and raws boost.
Lastly, 1010 was weak af.

1022's thread is just absolutely clear. :kayneshrug:
1010 chapter better, most of this thread was people spamming same shit again and again.

Its funny how people keep saying Sanji being kind is special attribute which only applies to him, but forget that he was ready to leave the kids in punk hazard behind had nami not convinced them. Even Zoro let himself be captured for the sake of that little girl, Chopper is one of the kindest sh out there. Luffy saw Zoro and Sanji's actions before asking them to join his crew, he is kind in his own non pretentious way albeit mostly to the people he likes.

He thought the kids at punk hazard were in a hospital, he didn't know they were in danger

Also he saves kinemon out of empathy later on

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I only watched the beginning of HxH. Is it a sin ?
I don’t like it and can’t push myself
No it is very amazing only video game island arc was kinda boring for me but the rest is good

once they start training it gets really fun

HxH has one of the best anime so its easy to get started unlike one piece have good manga but shit anime

1010 chapter better, most of this thread was people spamming same shit again and again.
1010 was a complete meltdown of this forum. It simultaneously was the best and worst chapter for "some" Zoro fans because

1. Zoro injured Kaido and has CoC.
2. Zoro himself was removed from the roof (to which we know why this chapter).

Seriously, go back and read the thread its hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.