• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
โ€Ž
Not confirmed it:
- Coc clash between Marco and King, Marco get cut down(that is the reason why he was left the whole chapter until the end).
- Scene where Sanji kick both King and Queen like Marco did.
- Sanji use hardening to block Queen attack, then King use his sword and cut him though his haki, then Sanji falls down.
That's fake cause Sanjino doesn't have hardening:sanmoji:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
Not saying he isn't, but have seen people saying he is the kindest in the crew etc as some kind of redeeming attribute, thats why I highlighted acts of kindness done by others
That's a stretch. I wouldn't say he is the kindest but knowing what he went through as a kid, I am actually amazed he had any kindness to give tbh. He had a villian origin story written all over him. They had him in an iron mask like King Louis XIV's twin bro.

Why he left the kids at punk hazard? Feed Zoro nails and poison? Constantly beat Luffy?
He thought it was a hospital, he says so himself

Zoro asked him to put poison and blades in his food

He beat up luffy at wci so that luffy would abandon him and not fight a yonko for him

Also at drum islands, when Nami asked him what happened to his legs and why he couldn't walk, he told her to not worry about him and that the important thing is that she's all right

And at ennies lobby he motivated ussop

https://www.opfanpage.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/g4UzeXY.jpg

And at alabasta he motivated vivi

https://www.opfanpage.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/t7oIE55.jpg

Sanji is the kindest, it's just not so obvious at first glance, but if you pay attention to the story you'd know

That's a stretch. I wouldn't say he is the kindest but knowing what he went through as a kid, I am actually amazed he had any kindness to give tbh. He had a villian origin story written all over him. They had him in an iron mask like King Louis XIV's twin bro.

He is the kindest, he just has a though outside because of upbringing

Status
Not open for further replies.