Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have that computer science degree you can find a really good job why go for another ?
Also, Computer Science + Accounting can be a good combo of degrees / knowledge to have, because the accounting sector uses A LOT of specialized software, so there's a whole industry just for developing software for accounting, having knowledge on both could help you out on getting into that type of thing!

:moonwalk:

Also, Computer Science + Accounting can be a good combo of degrees / knowledge to have, because the accounting sector uses A LOT of specialized software, so there's a whole industry just for developing software for accounting, having knowledge on both could help you out on getting into that type of thing!

I can use Power Point and Word.
The future is mine
:josad:

a few reasons, i didn't enjoy the area that much to be honest and the college experience for me was absolute hell, so i was really burnt on it even before i finished it
I was kinda burnt out from school only.
Now I'm at university and kinda hate my subject. I think I need a new direction in life, something that I really enjoy. I'ts hard to find out what tho:josad:

I think I saw you somewhere mentioning that you were in Accounting field and I replied I'm planning on studying CA:zorothink:

For me live in high cost area and you have to pay for college
:josad:
Yeah, that fucking sucks. :josad:

But hey, if you wanted to work with Computer Science / Software Development, that shit don't need no degree.

Most places just hire you on knowing how to do stuff, not having a degree backing you up, you can be a fully self-taught developer for all that matters!

Accounting it's not the case :milaugh:

What is accounting?

isnt that the case in pretty much every country.

atleast the western world is better, in my place university admissions are solely based on a student's performance in an entrance examination. they dont even judge what your interest/skills are. im looking to apply for grad school in us/canada/europe so i realized the difference between the two processes and it's so huge.
Completed Mphil, published 7 articles in international journals, gold medalist campus and institution both,
and now working as a Freelancer on Fiverr,
Education is so distant from job industry here in South East Asia, unless you are willing to pay a fortune for medical science.

Status
Not open for further replies.