Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Every job is shit, you're being made to work for being live, this whole system is fucked :josad:

I don't think i could ever find a job i would enjoy just because of the whole "premise" of working to be alive

I may sound like a communist or whatever, but that's just how i feel :kayneshrug:
I did accounting but i ended up as a police investigator instead.
Thank god for that

Every job is shit, you're being made to work for being live, this whole system is fucked :josad:

I don't think i could ever find a job i would enjoy just because of the whole "premise" of working to be alive

I may sound like a communist or whatever, but that's just how i feel :kayneshrug:
Yea that's why i love one piece , the fantasy of living in a world where all that matters to live life to the fullest is being a pirate

I did accounting but i ended up as a police investigator instead.
Thank god for that
I did accounting aswell.
Fk me its boring.
But also a pretty comfy job
Post automatically merged:

Everyone talking about being computer science major, engineering major and accounting major

meanwhile me :

You work as a king in my heart.

Yes every job is shit, because of that make at least something you like.
:kayneshrug:
We’re slaves of the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.