Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars omg. I can't tell car brands apart.I never cared about cars. I don't even own one, I have a license but only drove a car like, fife times since then and I got my license so late some people in class were already laughing lol
I‘m exactly the same. My cousin yells:"look a Mercedes xyz."
I just think:"Oh a black car."

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
The war arc ruined years of story, the whole thing about "someone chooses his detestiny through hard work" and "Naruto went from having nothing to something" was bs all along

90% of Naruto's strength turned out to come from someone else, and Naruto would've eventually had everything he ever wanted because he was the reincarnation of ninja jesus

Every other arc became meaningless because of Naruto's ending. And Sakura never got a redemption arc, the bad guys never paid for their actions, Hinata has as much personality as a fricking stick etc...

The only redeeming qualities of Naruto are the fights and guy sensei, that's it, all the rest is trash
Lol the fact that they’re letting Orochimaru just chill and be free in Boruto after he literally murdered the Third Hokage is utter garbage

Gives him more speed. More speed = more strength in the impact. You learn that when you are roughly 12 years old...
Read what it’s being referred to. I didn’t say more impact I said more strength. Dudes saying Sanjis kick against King wasn’t blown back because of the suit, how does that make sense.
Post automatically merged:

if only the vivre card had mentioned how the boosters on the feet increase the power of sanji's kicks:pepemy: oh wait...
Show me him using the boosters against King… oh wait

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Read what it’s being referred to. I didn’t say more impact I said more strength. Dudes saying Sanjis kick against King wasn’t blown back because of the suit, how does that make sense.
Post automatically merged:

Show me him using the boosters against King… oh wait
he was using the raid suit therefore the boosters as well, but of course i know that won't stop you from pretending he wasn't so you can wank him.
that won't change manga facts though

Base luffy>>>>full power ashura=rs sanji
:milaugh:

Base Luffy knocked Kaido down some more but still couldn't cause any significant injury. Luffy then got his ass kicked.

Severely weaken and injured Zoro using asura mode, which means he wasn't at full power, bested Kaido and gave him a permanent scar that caused him to start breathing heavy. He didn't ran out of energy because of his condition.

Some still don't understand if Zoro would have been in better condition he would have been able to fight Kaido longer and scar him more.

Weaken Zoro asura mode >>> current base Luffy >>>> RS Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.