Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you said the hardness of the raidsuit isnt that much of a game changer.

do you think a material's hardness changes in offense and defense?
what i said was sanji can harden and attain same or better hardness which would be better than what RS provides that he uses for offense... what raid suit provides primarily is just better defense and sturdiness..which can further be reinforced by haki.. defensively it makes a difference but offensively arguing that it helps offense is arguing that a steel bat hits harder than an iron bat.. which doesn't make sense coz at the end you won't be able to notice any considerable difference or any all.. so the hardness argument for offense is trivial at most

well i never claimed that..

your argument is durability helps in avoiding getting knocked back.. which is false
Ok folks you see the stupidity here live. So I guess if a car runs into a building and the building isn't fazed it has nothing to do with how sturdy or durable the building . I guess when hurricanes blow away homes while some homes stay it has nothing to do with the building code building particular buildings with the durability to stand 150 miles per hour winds. That has nothing to do with durability folks

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
what i said was sanji can harden and attain same or better hardness which would be better than what RS provides that he uses for offense... what raid suit provides primarily is just better defense and sturdiness..which can further be reinforced by haki.. defensively it makes a difference but offensively arguing that it helps offense is arguing that a steel bat hits harder than an iron bat.. which doesn't make sense coz at the end you won't be able to notice any considerable difference or any all.. so the hardness argument for offense is trivial at most
raid suit hardness > base sanji hardness (his comment on how the raidsuit saves him proves it)
raid suit hardness + DJ + CoA > base sanji hardness + DJ + CoA

it is still steel leg vs rock leg.
he explicitly said that the raidsuit is insanely durable else he'd injure himself from king's attack.

Haki is literally called Hardening...

Status
Not open for further replies.