Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Cut to the “Live Floor”. King and Queen (this one in hybrid form) are annihilating the entire floor together. They are attacking all Gifters that betrayed them. The area is on fire, King is grabbing the head of a 4-armed Gifter while his hand burns. Marco has reached his limit so he can't stop them anymore. Sanji tried to fight both of them too, but he was thrown away.

SANJI GOT SWATTED AWAY LIKE A FLY

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Cut to Onigashima's 3rd floor, Raizou and Fukurokuju are fighting. Raizou uses his technique “Ninpo: Bunshin no Jutsu” (Ninja Art: Clone Technique) to create some clones. Fukurokuju uses his technique “Ninpo: Mimitabu Crackers” (Ninja Art: Earlobes Crackers - 耳たぶ クラツカー) with which he can control his earlobes (that have firecrackers at the edge) at will like whips.

Despite the fact that Raizou attacks him with several clones, Fukurokuju is able to see through Raizou's technique and manages to hit the real Raizou.

Raizou: "Why you chose to serve Orochi!!?"

Fukurokuju: "I'm a ninja and it is ninja's duty to serve the Shougun of Wanokuni.
In contrast, the man you serve is merely a ghost.
You can't become a true ninja because you can't contain your personal feelings!!"

Raizou: "Our actions are sincere because we act with our personal feelings!!
We all died along with Oden-sama on that day.
What you see are merely ghosts who are here to carry out Oden-sama's will!!
What we do isn't "duty" since they are our feelings that drive us.
The night of Kaidou and Orochi is about to end, and the sun will shine upon Wanokuni as Momonosuke-sama becomes the Shougun!!"
the hypest part of the chapter. :crazwhat:
Zoro: "Hey swirly, if we manage to win this battle...!!"

Sanji: "Yeah, I can begin to see it...
The image of Luffy as “the Pirate King”!!!"
You telling me Marco is the one need help and the MVP of this chapter is actually Sanji all along?
and dont tell me Sanji is the one said "Luffy as the pirate king" and not both of Zoro and Sanji. :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.