Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Sanji enters the fight again and kicks Queen's face. King goes for Zoro

But then Queen enters the scene too and says he has already tired and that they are going to kill Marco. Queen prepares his laser beam while King "conjures" a fireball in his hand. They are both about to attack Marco.

Something doesn't add up here Sanji enters and kicks queen but then in the end Queen went to marco??

Where did sanji go ??

@Lance_Dragonite

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

the hypest part of the chapter. :crazwhat:

You telling me Marco is the one need help and the MVP of this chapter is actually Sanji all along?
and dont tell me Sanji is the one said "Luffy as the pirate king" and not both of Zoro and Sanji. :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Sanni wasn't the mvp. He failed at holding both king and queen and was swatted/throw away. With marco again having to be the one to fight both king and queen

He is reaching his limit and ready to die lmao. I would rather get thrown away, not saying sanji was more impressive than marco and shits but I would rather get thrown away than reach my limit
Truth is getting hit away or throw away don't mean anything when you come right back like Sanji did .
Like people get hit so far away sometimes in OP and the damage is be small lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.