Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is even worse, Sanji literally got tossed away like fodder when he tried going 2v1.

Marco fought 2 billion berry pirates for an hour, healed every one on the live floor, than fought another first commander for several hours before getting ganked again.
I doubt marco was fighting 2 of them for a hour .
You had chopper fighting queen for over half hour and then sanji came .
Marco seem to be most fighting king for that hour while helping out now and then .

Black Maria and Sasaki were full fights bro
Idk what you were thinking.

The only ones that had an inconclusive ending was Page One and WsW
Since WsW was not unmasked. And Page One being taken out by one CoC punch is laughable for him and Sanji.
Compare Franky vs Sasaki to any other of his fights and you'd know that's not true.

Franky usually has entirely brutal fights that are much more physical and pretty long. He had 5 pages in 1004, and 12 pages on 1019, that's it. He's relatively undamaged outside of his general suit.

I am expecting more from Chopper, Franky, Usopp and Brook. They've barely received moments I would call worthy against a Yonko crew. Jinbe maaaaybe is an exception, as is Robin, but the rest really aren't.

Hence why I mentioned the potential of a few of them ganging up on Jack, because that's truly the only reasonable matchup left, outside of maaaaaybe some Numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.