Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
@playa4321 sucks that it seems WsW and Sasaki are truly down for the count. Really disappointing. Also, how confident are you in Jinbe vs Jack?

Jack is known as the "Drought" which is a shortage of water. We know he's a Fishman which means he likely knows Fishman karate. A style that focuses on the removal of water? Wouldn't matter for Jinbe since he can use the water in your own body.

Let's also factor in that Zoro has fire cutting to counter King's flames and Sanji has flames to counter Queen's poison.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
But then Queen enters the scene too and says he has already tired and that they are going to kill Marco. Queen prepares his laser beam while King "conjures" a fireball in his hand. They are both about to attack Marco.
@MonsterZoro this is the closest thing about "Sanji fainted", and he goes for attack Queen in 1-2 pages after that. :crazwhat::crazwhat:

H

humanbeing

Sanji shouts at Chopper and Miyagi to take Zoro and run if the drug doesn't work. Miyagi says the drug may take some time to activate since Zoro was in critical condition. Sanji enters the fight again and kicks Queen's face. King goes for Zoro.
and? it just needed time to activate. it was never said that she cannot heal him completely but it will take time and it did, since Marco was forced to interfere before Zoro could heal.

You aren't getting me.

Doesn't matter what the fight implied. I'm saying it barely felt like one. Franky himself is basically uninjured. We got 17 pages as opposed to the 30+ pages we've gotten on his other fights, including Dressrosa.
Doesnt matter if you felt it was a short fight.
Franky himself highlights that he kept getting up and this was drawn out.

Franky was exploded as well.
He gave it his all.

For Sasaki to get back up, what will Franky do now? Shogun is destroyed.
Unless you imply scabbards are going to fight the strawhats fights for them, which is disgusting at this point.

I just can't fathom why you'd want the arc to be extended by a dozen more chapters.
As if the Tobi Mid haven't been disappointing and boring enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.