Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But those conveyed Franky being way stronger than those opponents. Yes, it's notable that Sasaki destroyed the Shogun, yes he's strong. My point isn't that, it has to do with the fact that Franky himself didn't truly struggle.

For reference Robin did. Jinbe at least is pretty damaged. Nami and Usopp, for how little they actually fought, were heavily damaged.

I just don't really consider this fight with Sasaki all that....good lol.
I get want you saying lol.
I wonder if this Oda way of showing the shogun going to get power up along with Franky with some stuff from wano .

S

Sasaki Kojirō

So from what we had, MARCO's flames can't last even 3 hours of battle...

King just needs to keep cutting and supporting whatever MARCO uses.

king solo beat MARCO.
Holy shit and made him give up.
He even left MARCO on his knees and went out to kill ZORO.
MARCO's bitches.

garp compared ray and wb
roger=wb=>prime ray>>kizaru (ray said when he was young he could defeat kizaru easly)
what we're seeing here is a brutal difference between the Yonkou and their commanders, from Big Meme to Katakuri, from Kaido to King and Queen and from WB to Marco... the commanders don't even come close to that level... I doubt Ray be different.

Marco remains the biggest Loser among YCs:
Couldn't beat anyone at MF
Handcuffed by VA
couldn't damage anyone at MF
Lost payback war badly
Lost territories
Quit piracy
choked easily by Linlin
Couldn't deal any real damage to Calamities,
gave up as a loser!
AP around base Sanji & G3 at best

Imagine being destroyed by Yonko , giving up in a war yet your fanboys still say "Most hyped, Strongest Commander " Lol
no Combat W ever recorded. No CoC, adhaki and awakening.
Awakening is for top high tiers + and advhaki is for monsters (inbetweeners /top tiers).

People realising that Marco was always a fraud! He's a smaller! Without regen or fruit , he's mid tier with average haki & AP
"Marco has awakening, coc, advanced haki" LOL

*Oda nerfing Kidd...Next chapter is kidd hype
*Neko vs Pero will just prove SCs>Calamities since Pero matching neko will mean he's ~ base Jack
*RIP top tier Zoro too
His main fight was always a YC ! Oda Grouping Sanji & Zoro as equals. Zoro>=Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.