Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt matter if you felt it was a short fight.
Franky himself highlights that he kept getting up and this was drawn out.

Franky was exploded as well.
He gave it his all.

For Sasaki to get back up, what will Franky do now? Shogun is destroyed.
Unless you imply scabbards are going to fight the strawhats fights for them, which is disgusting at this point.

I just can't fathom why you'd want the arc to be extended by a dozen more chapters.
As if the Tobi Mid haven't been disappointing and boring enough.

Literally not what I'm saying at all lmao.

My point IS, it's a shame Oda didn't spend more time BEFORE he knocked them out like he used to do.

Mid or not, he COULD have written them better and SHOWN them off better.

Like my god guys, Page 1 has zero fucking named moves lol

What's done is done. I don't really care. My comments this entire thread were based on Redon hyping something with the Tobi Roppo, buts just Page 1/Ulti it seems for now. We don't know

Marco remains the biggest Loser among YCs:
Couldn't beat anyone at MF
Handcuffed by VA
couldn't damage anyone at MF
Lost payback war badly
Lost territories
Quit piracy
choked easily by Linlin
Couldn't deal any real damage to Calamities,
gave up as a loser!
AP around base Sanji & G3 at best

Imagine being destroyed by Yonko , giving up in a war yet your fanboys still say "Most hyped, Strongest Commander " Lol
no Combat W ever recorded. No CoC, adhaki and awakening.
Awakening is for top high tiers + and advhaki is for monsters (inbetweeners /top tiers).

People realising that Marco was always a fraud! He's a smaller! Without regen or fruit , he's mid tier with average haki & AP
"Marco has awakening, coc, advanced haki" LOL

*Oda nerfing Kidd...Next chapter is kidd hype
*Neko vs Pero will just prove SCs>Calamities since Pero matching neko will mean he's ~ base Jack
*RIP top tier Zoro too
His main fight was always a YC ! Oda Grouping Sanji & Zoro as equals. Zoro>=Sanji
one of the few lucid comments.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
what we're seeing here is a brutal difference between the Yonkou and their commanders, from Big Meme to Katakuri, from Kaido to King and Queen and from WB to Marco... the commanders don't even come close to that level... I doubt Ray be different.
Roger crew wasn't yonko crew they were a gold crew like xebec crew which have yonko level or more ( wb, ray, gaban, bm, oden and kaido)

Status
Not open for further replies.