Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the flying 6 being done well...
I said that it was unsual from Oda to just switch away from the fights like he did but that Who's who fight was way one sided for it to continue, he would just get another beating.
Sasaki was the only one that could realistically keep fighting but Oda had them literally say over and over again that the fight would be over soon...
Sanji x Queen and Zoro vs King will carry on into the next Volume so it won't be ending anytime soon.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Can you tell me what was BM doing on the roof btw? Watching and throwing weak ass attacks instead of throwing Ikkokus their way and other high end moves she didnt show? Or Kaido not using CoC up until the end to finish Zoro and Law off.

Also why did Kaido go down to finish the alliance only to go back, because his daughter called him out?

Like tf?

Why did he slowly run towards Momo and Fucking Shinobu of all people, instead of blizting them?

Why was he drinking alcohol on the rooftop after finishing the Scabbards instead of going down?

,etc

Why are King and Jack still not in Hybrid? Wtf?

Why is Nami and Usopp alive rn? Kidd alone isnt gonna stop BM from killing them.
Oda simultaneously makes his antagonists both overpowered and underpowered at the same time lol

I don't know what the point if of making Kaido so strong if he's too incompetent to catch Momo and Shinobu.

Also, why did he have Sanji run around for like 15 chapters straight?

Status
Not open for further replies.