Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Action doesn't make up for the terrible writing plaguing Wano. Unlike Wano, WCI made the Yonkou crew feel like a legitimate threat even with Big Mom's embarrassing moments. Wano tells us the Beast Pirates are threat by having Whitebeard refuse a war with them lest they lose many men but showed us 1/3 of Beast Pirates switching sides because of a little girl's plot-convenient yahoo-doris balls and Queen's plot virus complete with PIS. It says a lot when 16 chapters of Sanji baking and delivering a cake has more tension than Oda's most hyped-up arc since One Piece's conception.
I was really hoping we would get a moment in which we saw the Beasts Pirates defeating the alliance not everyone in the alliance just the important members, and I thought we would be getting that when we saw Luffy falling from Onigashima.

However once Luffy was rescued, Zoro got his drug to cure him, and a majority of the SMILE users started to switch sides, that's when I knew the Beasts Pirates having a victory chapter will probably never happen.

Killer didn't do anything other than that Sonic stunt that must have been a massage on Kaido... You're crazy.

He is Tobiroppo level and was defeated by Zoro's attack. He cannot be compared to a commander, given the crude defeat he suffered against Zoro.

let's get to the facts, you just overestimate him, to exalt Zoro in the narrative, in other words, putting Killer at a high level, leaves Zoro at a high level as well since he defeated him. At the end Zoro will have an ext diff fight against King.
Killer is stronger than you want to give me a credit for. He never defeated Zoro. The vivre card even confirmed he lost to Zoro. It said Zoro had a complete victory over Killer.

King is stronger than fans though. His battle with Marco makes it clear he is stronger than Marco. Zoro fighting King doesn't bring Zoro down level nor does a difficult battle against King. It's common for Zoro's opponents to be weaker than him yet give him difficulty because of some unique power or skill they possess. Zoro was stronger than Mr. 1 but had trouble defeating Mr. 1 because of his steel body he couldn't cut/hurt. It seems to me that King difficulties going to come from his recovery. But that battle will help Zoro improve his CoC and give him the power needed to kill Kaido

This Chapter should be made a weapon to smack the asses of any Sanji down player
:stealthblack:
1-Sanji was dominating Queen to the point that King had to join in tho save his ass.
2-King and Queen needed a combined attack to push Sanji back.
3-Queen says he is tired from the ass whopping Sanji gave him.
4-King and Queen 's combined attack didn't even faint Sanji and he got right back up to kick Queen in his face before he could help King with Marco.
5-Oda confirms through Marco's mouth that Sanji and Zoro are viewed by equals even by the high ranking fighters AS THE STARS - but only Sanji is the wings of the next pirate king -.
ALL THAT AND SANJI IN NOT EVEN IN HIS RS he isn't even at max durability and speed it is all own power
Can't wait for him to get into the suit and start whooping all of Onigashima clean now Queen & King next the CP0.
:yonjidoggy:

Status
Not open for further replies.