Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

I think cuffing Hawkins with sea stones is the only way to saved Kid. his DF enable him to fight dirty otherwise he is weak as hell compared to the other supernova on Luffy's side.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
This Chapter should be made a weapon to smack the asses of any Sanji down player
:stealthblack:
1-Sanji was dominating Queen to the point that King had to join in tho save his ass.
2-King and Queen needed a combined attack to push Sanji back.
3-Queen says he is tired from the ass whopping Sanji gave him.
4-King and Queen 's combined attack didn't even faint Sanji and he got right back up to kick Queen in his face before he could help King with Marco.
5-Oda confirms through Marco's mouth that Sanji and Zoro are viewed by equals even by the high ranking fighters AS THE STARS - but only Sanji is the wings of the next pirate king -.
ALL THAT AND SANJI IN NOT EVEN IN HIS RS he isn't even at max durability and speed it is all own power
Can't wait for him to get into the suit and start whooping all of Onigashima clean now Queen & King next the CP0.
:yonjidoggy:
:believe::believe:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
As for the flying 6 being done well...
I said that it was unsual from Oda to just switch away from the fights like he did but that Who's who fight was way one sided for it to continue, he would just get another beating.
Sasaki was the only one that could realistically keep fighting but Oda had them literally say over and over again that the fight would be over soon...
Sanji x Queen and Zoro vs King will carry on into the next Volume so it won't be ending anytime soon.
People trying to prove that Flying Six will get up due to Zoan powers or even Zoan awakening but holy shit if Ulti who is barely 20 something has awakening this would mean she is more talented than fucking Doffy and Katakuri.

Which only hypes King and Zoro. Doesn't change that Killer was on the roof taking attacks from Big Mom and Kaido.

Let me run back the events.

1.Zoro defeats Killer
2.Zoro and Killer on the rooftop
3.Zoro gets far superior feats to Killer on the rooftop ...supports #1
4. Killer faces Hawkings...Hawkings uses Kidd (rooftop level) as hostage
5. Zoro faces King who fought Marco in base.....Marco who fought Big Mom for a while (with Big Mom leaving because she couldn't take him out quick enough).
I dont see any Killer hype in this Geo........ Is Hawkins the hype? Cause Hawkins has looked worse than some tobi roppo in this arc. And I cant believe you tried to slide Kidd in there like he wasnt the most underwhelming character on the roof. I dont remember Killer taking any Kaido attack, but he took some lightning attack so thats good for him...... but it doesnt tell us what level he's on. Infact its not even enough to prove he could beat any 1st Commander. But if you insist on calling Killer "Rooftop level "then it sounds like rooftop level is really just a fancy way of saying Commander level honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.