Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
king vs zoro.

now i wanna know whats oda gonna do next.

the fight could be mid diff where zoro either master enma or fully understanding COC Coating (power up) then beats him with one shot.

zoro cant get fully injured against king and the fight must be quick

zoro and kaido still have unfinished business

especially that chapter (993) where kaido speaks about the monster samurai . kaido need to acknowledge zoro as the monster samurai he was talking about that surpasses oden himself.

also i dont believe zoro killing kaido but i do respect the theory . The only think am 100% sure is zoro meeting kaido again.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Sanji need to stop fucking around this is getitng annoying your going to attack two yonko commander but keep using base kicks and DJ attacks thats used on fodder

hurry the fk up and pull out hells memroeis or COA kicks or raid suit

why using basic DJ kicks thats like luffy spaming G2 and G3 when they don't work anymore

Even zoro pulled out enma + coa + bandana instantly

:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I disagree, from the look I see him superior to Marco .. And King doesn't show anything other than fighting along with Queen.
Unlike Kuri, Marco's hype doesn't come from the frogs of WCI. He has legit feats against the very best of the world while Kuri's best feats are him bullying those far beneath him.
Wait why you sayimg this
I am saying it because I am seeing Kuri lovers indirectly trying to downplay Marco, and King by extension, so their Mochi-man won't end up as the weakest YC-1.

Marco sneak attacked both cuz they weren't even caring about Marco, since then he vanished cuz King and Queen wouldn't let he do it again, simple as that.

King and Queen are on a rampage now, they were chilling before, and Queen is on Hybrid thanks to Sanji

Completely different situation
Marco fought both of them for 40 minutes bruh. Sanji getting flung to the side like fodder is so incomparable that hybrid or not doesn’t matter at all.

I'm curious about King race, which was based on the top of the Red Line...
As far as we know, Marie Joyse is the only currently known country up there...
What if King's tribe was exterminated in a war against the WG when they decided to move in the Red Line...
What about the fire abilities? Is that a random ability or has a deeper meaning?
:hope:

Heat and king are the same race

Status
Not open for further replies.