• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro's finishing move UNFORTUNATELY

@Ten Yaksha Blother @Seth

Will be three thousand whirls- that move will be when Zoro turning point into figuring out how to turn Enma into a black blade/turn it into a black blade.... BARF

then Hiryu Kien will be used vs Kaido
Marco calls King "Kaen".

Zoro used Hiryu Kaen.

Zoro will finish King with Hiryu Kaen most likely.

Oda loves these bullshit parallels.

Zoro's finishing move UNFORTUNATELY

@Ten Yaksha Blother @Seth

Will be three thousand whirls- that move will be when Zoro turning point into figuring out how to turn Enma into a black blade/turn it into a black blade.... BARF

then Hiryu Kien will be used vs Kaido
This is first time zoro got 1v1 swordsman real battle after the timeskip. yea he will use same shot that used against pica. but no blackblades

hyru kaen saved for kaidos head. then it becomes black

Poor @playa4321 @Paperchampion23 and anyone else who thought Who's Who and Sasaki might come back.:josad:
Don't understand the part, did he mentioned the curious part? I doubt it was just about Ulti and Pageone or was it? Or did he didn't mentionend it so people can judge by themselve when they reading the chapter? I need to wait for the picture and what Lance mean with the curious part. I mean we see Pageone and Ulti defeated, it wouldn't make sense to show them again? Or did they really stand up again after all the shit with Ulti alone take? In that case I legit start to ask the question if WsW and Sasaki really beeing how the strongest of the group.
WsW get finished with two moves, Sasaki from Franky laser beam. Ulti tank alone more then both together, would be funny if she stand uo again xD.

@Lance_Dragonite what did you mean with the flying six curious part? Did you write that in spoiler summary?

Status
Not open for further replies.