Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand the part, did he mentioned the curious part? I doubt it was just about Ulti and Pageone or was it? Or did he didn't mentionend it so people can judge by themselve when they reading the chapter? I need to wait for the picture and what Lance mean with the curious part. I mean we see Pageone and Ulti defeated, it wouldn't make sense to show them again? Or did they really stand up again after all the shit with Ulti alone take? In that case I legit start to ask the question if WsW and Sasaki really beeing how the strongest of the group.
WsW get finished with two moves, Sasaki from Franky laser beam. Ulti tank alone more then both together, would be funny if she stand uo again xD.

@Lance_Dragonite what did you mean with the flying six curious part? Did you write that in spoiler summary?
Tbh I think it was in reference to that. It sounds like the chapter refers to all 5 being down but doesn't show Ulti and Page 1 for whatever reason. In that case who knows what that means.

Otherwise we just have to wait for pics tomorrow to see how they are down in context. Do we see Jinbe/Franky/Robin? Or just the 3 losers? Are there any reactions from anyone specifically? Who knows.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Jinbei mid diffed whos who
Sanji cant hold yc4 on his own? barely hit? and he is even ignoring the mf lol

Jinbei >>>> Sanji confirms again
If Jinbe is stronger than Sanji, that makes Jinbe the second or first strongest SH lol

Don't act like Sanji wouldn't demolish WsW if he's currently fighting evenly with Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.